𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

Astral Killer: unknown
No one knows her main quirk, she has a lot although one of them being able to merge with one, by digesting a piece of DNA and touching them. The other being able to make a person Astral project, thus how she got her name, she uses her quirks and takes there life afterwards.

Kill count: 1207
Interest: Likes taking over people who have lost there sanity, or mentally ill people, people who have/ believe they have voices in their head.

Get out!

Y/n it is pointless, we will have to wait until she leaves

Yeah and how long is that going to take? Anyone is going to belive she is me!

Not unless they know you very well

Mhm

She begins by trying to find your brother, seeing him running she starts chasing after him.

"Izuku!" She yells, he stops running. "Where are you going?" She ask. "I don't have time to talk." He says running up to the mountain. "Okay then I'll help you!" She followed after him.

As everyone is busy fighting, she got bored and left, wondering around in the forest. Running into shoto and katsuki. "Where are you guys going?" "Back to the facility where do you think!" She starts smirk as her eyes turn a purple shade. "What the hell?!" Shoto's aware that this not you, katsuki is ready to fight, he tells shoto to go back to the facility.

No matter how hard you tried you couldn't get your body back, it felt so useless, all you could do was just stand there and watch.

She threw a couple knifes at shoto and katsuki, to which they evade and start using there quirks. She's unaffected by them, smashing through the ice, repelling explosions. "This is boring." She decided to use another quirk, she dodged the next attacks and when she was close enough she punched shoto and katsuki to the ground.

"Thank you." She said, one of her hands carrying bakugos explosives and the other having todorokis ice. She pulled a knife from her mouth, and started to fight, they could still use their quirks, defending themselves wasn't easy.

Izuku was stuck saving the kid, Aizawa was fighting dabi, everyone was occupied, including you, or rather Astral.

She had taken stains quirk too, she sliced bakugos neck and shotos arm, landing on the ground and licking the blades. "That was fun! Let's go again!" She said coming at them, they were paralyzed, couldn't move. Bakugo sent an explosion and Todoroki and his ice only for it to not work. She was about to stab them.

STOP!!

It sent a loud ringing through her ears causing her to fall to the ground and cover her ears.

You little brat!

The effect wore off of Todoroki and bakugo, that is a drawback of her quirk. The quirk she takes only last a limited time on the person she used them on.

Bakugo and shoto come at her knocking her back far into the forest with their quirks.

The moment she made contact with the ground it was like she bounced out of your body. You took no damage but she was messed up from their attacks.

"Oh I see." You said standing up. "Your not that discreet about it!" You said trying your high speed punches again. You tried to dodge her punches making sure she didn't touch you.

Todoroki and bakugo began to get back on track and run towards the base, before being stopped by a beast.

"Master do your think they will be able to handle the mission?" He asked while Tomura was slouching in his seat. "They will be fine." He says scratching his neck.

Izuku successfully saved the kid, making his way to Mandalay, he hands her Koda who is crying, he tells her one of the villains plan to kidnap katsuki. He makes his way to the forest.

"Izuku." He starts sprinting towards the voice. "I-I'm sorry.." His eyes widen as he lays his eyes on you, he runs towards you. "I wasn't strong enough." As he was about to touch you, you disappeared, disintegrating into nothingness. He soon felt a punch behind him knocking him to the ground.

"That's your sister isn't it?" She said walking towards him. "What? Y/n-" "oh no no this isn't y/n. I'm sure muscular already told you but we're here for your friend, can't have you getting in our way." He was confused in the moment, but had no time to think about it, he activated one for all ready to fight.

"Ever wonder what it feels like to fight yourself?" She said powering up as Izuku did, his eyes widened when he saw her use his quirk.