𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

"Y/n is not here at the moment." His eyes widened as he ran through the possibilitys of what you could have met.

You idiot! He wasnt speaking literally!

He sounded serious

He didn't mean that! Your gonna expose us!

Wouldn't it be better if he knew?

What?!

I mean, he told you about his secret, shouldn't you tell him yours?

I already told him my secret, he doesn't need to know about this. Plus what am I gonna say? That I have a voice in my head? I'll sound crazy!

Not-

Shh!

"What do you mean?" "My apologies, I was only kidding." It bowed and walked away into the statium. Izuku was more curious than ever now.

You did not just bow.

I did.

If bakugo wanted to win, he had make the first move. He was aware how fast you were. He wasn't sure what you were planning due to your lack of expression as they announced you're names.

It didn't know the full extent of his powers either, it knew all it had to to come up with a plan. 

"Start!" As she yelled you went straight for him, he used an explosion to dodge it.

He's taking the offense, smart.

It's reaction time was faster than yours was, when bakugo dodged he hit them with an explosion from the back, it dodged it and kicked bakugo from behind.

It didn't want to get hurt. More specifically, get you hurt.

The only time it's quirk was helpful in a fight was when they're vision was clouded, using it to see there attacks coming.

Katsuki however didn't know this, didn't know you had an, it. He sent a few blast causing smoke around you. It saw katsuki flying through the air, planning to blast you from behind knocking you out of bounds.

Which would've been a good plan, if it weren't able to see him.

When he finally landed he saw a shadow, assuming it was you he hit it with a blast, thinking he had knocked you out of bounds, from behind he felt a tap, swung around to a kick in the face making him stumble back.

He realized it was just pieces of the arena he saw, not you.

This is gonna tire you out, I'm sorry but you will be fine.

Okay..

It started taking offense and no longer kept dodging his attacks as he blasted you he realized it had no affect on you even though it was scaring you.

He was close to the bounds, unfortunately you couldn't surprised him from behind anymore.

He is smarter than I thought, this may take a while.

As izuku watched the fight closely, he anticipated who would win.

It came up with another plan, another one they thought about for a while.

It took a step back, in the middle of the arena, and sat down, criss cross one leg up and one arm draped over it. Everyone was in confusion, even you didn't know what it was doing.

"Heh?! What the hell are you doing?!" Bakugo yelled, you stared at him dead in the eyes, like a staring contest not blinking. Just sitting there. "Oh, I see. The reason your not moving us because you're weakness has been exposed hasn't it." "If you want to win, I suggest you move. Or this won't end well." It threatened, he tried to look for bluffing somewhere on its face but all he saw was those dead eyes.