𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

"Okay but Astra why her?!" She yelled, crossing her arms. "An exciting reason, Astral you chose her too." "No I didn't, I was messing around with her learn the difference!" She scolded, Astra jumped up and down in excitement. "You should've went after the boy." Dabi said sitting down. "The bird? Ew no way, this one is way more exciting!" She finally stopped. "How so? Does she have a strong quirk?" Astra shook her head at his question. "No, but Astral couldn't handle her, so it made me excited, when I took her body it was like a energy surge went through me, the worst she can do is make my ears ring and bleed but that's okay because I captured her!"

"So what is it god damnit?!" Astral yelled. "She has a voice, within her." She said, astral frowned as she said that. "What attracts me is her power, have your not seen the sports festival?! It was her! This is her! The others couldn't see but I can guarantee you, if she's used right-" "Shut up! God I'm sick of your bullshit will you get out of her body I'm sick of seeing her face!" Astras face went dead pan as she got out, you fell to the floor as she did.

"If I couldn't beat her why did you beat her?"

"Because Astral, the person you fought wasn't her, it was the voice."

Izuku sat in his thoughts before he heard someone come in. "Oh hi guys." He said trying to sit up a little. "Where is y/n?!" He said, the class gave him a look, eventually Iida came forward. "She was captured, along with bakugo." "What?!" Izuku said. "Don't worry! We can save them this time!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Kirishima and Iida started arguing about rescuing them or not.

"Denki your close to y/n and bakugo what do you think?!" Iida said that caused him to look up. "I don't think we should rescue them." 'That came out wrong' He thought before sinking back into his thoughts again.

"Shhh. It's okay, I won't hurt you." She had tied you up with thick ropes, you tried to phase but it wouldn't work, the ropes and the floor was too thick. "The others don't understand, but I do, you and I, we are a like, I have a voice too." She was in you're face, the look in her eyes made you shiver.

"Why aren't you talking? I uncovered your mouth." She whined, backing up and sitting on the floor. "Because I might say something I might regret."

"Ah yes, you want to be a hero. Help people, you can still do that, you don't have to be a so called "hero" people like us we can-" "No." She frowned. "Your so stubborn, I see why no body likes you." She stood up and dusted herself off. "I mean, your so stubborn, people probably lie all the time to you, you probably over react, can't control your emotions. All those years, of bottling everything up, then the only way you can-" "Shut up." She raised an eyebrow as she pulled a knife out.

"Are your sure? My silence is more deadly than this knife." She held it to your neck, she looked for signs, eventually took it away. "Fine, then what do you want to talk about?" She asked sitting on the floor again.

"Talk? You want to talk?" You asked. "Yes, your lucky the others want nothing to do with you or else you'd be being tortured, me on the other hand, I just want to talk. Like what's your voice like?" You starred at her for a moment. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"Oh yes you do, honey. We can get you to talk another way I don't want to hurt you but, I'm willing to hurt your friend." She opened the door and asked to borrow bakugo and brought him in.

"Shall we start?"

Iida was mad at Izuku for repeating his mistake he made. He had punched him, Shoto and momo reassured him they would not go and fight while rescuing. Tenya tagged along to make sure nothing bad happens. So momo, Shoto, tenya, kirishima, and Izuku all plan to rescue you two. Denki wanted to help but he left it to them as he agreed with the rest that they should let the pros handle it.