𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷

DISCLAIMER: Actions/talks about suicide, I don't recommend reading if you get triggers please for your own good. You'll be catched up on the next chapter.

It was mad, angry, furious, this is the first time it felt such a strong emotion, maybe it was determination, or pure frustration. It couldn't believe you go as far as to give your life, everything it's done for, all of it, just give up because of one person.

"Well this is interesting." He said tapping his foot, his assistant sat next to him, watching everything, he pushed down and held the button. "20 minutes." He said on the speaker, he was giving them time.

I swear to god, if you don't stop, I will not hesitate.

You can't even move.

Watch me! You have one minute! This isn't a game of tag unfreeze me right now!

No.

Fine.

You were moving, but they weren't your own, you had stood up.

I'm sorry y/n, but I'm not going down.

What?! Stop it!

"Y/n are-" It pushed Denki out the way, picking up the Boulder.

Stop! What are you doing stop stop stop stop it right now!

It was like trying to unlock a locked door with no key, you struggled, forced, it was like being locked in a cage. Like trying to stop weather, impossible. You couldn't watch this, you knew what was about to happen, if it did, you could never, ever forgive yourself, because outside of your mind, it would like you just murdered your own brother.

"Y/n stop!" Denki yelled but it was too late, the boulder had dropped, and you did too, to the floor seeing the pool of blood spill from underneath, it finally let you go, Uraraka gasped, Denki's eyes widened and so did Bakugo's, everyone, was watching, the pool of blood leaked over to you staining your legs.

You let out, a loud, sad, deafening scream. "No! Stop why would you do that!" You crying trying to remove it, everyone could not believe what they saw, watching you break down and struggling, if only they saw your face, they would know. It wasn't you.

You, fucking monster.

I did what I had to-

You what?! How is this making things better? What was your plan this time?!

I was going to kill him.

Was? You did! I don't-I don't feel-his heart beat!

Good.

Good? Good? You-you think this is good? Good? Really? Are you serious? Good  you think this is good! yes this is so good! Let's have a fucking party!

Y/n-

Don't you say my name! Don't even! I swear to god if you were physically here I would beat the shit out of you- no id do way worse.

I don't feel bad.

Hah, of course you don't, you don't feel at all, you can't think about how I would feel- and you know you may be a smart ass but one thing you'll never learn is empathy! You dumb fuck! Do you hear me! I won't forgive you! So you might as well say goodbye to this life cause if I can't kill you then I guess we're both going down!

You won't.

Watch me!

You hands were shaking, no more tears fell, your hands were covered in blood, you looked up, and around the room, seeing everyone, staring at you, the room was spinning, you felt sick, but you still managed to stand, you were looking for something, until a knife had fell from somewhere, Denki saw this, everyone did, it wasn't in your head anymore.

"Do it." The speaker said, You trembled as you grasped the blade. "This isn't in your head y/n, do it."

Denki's heart started racing, he started walking towards you, began sprinting. "Don't do it!" He grabbed your shoulders and shook you, you turned your attention to him.

"It's not worth it." He said, almost crying. He grabbed one of your hands with both of his. He was too focused on your face, when he saw your eyes go lifeless and blood on the floor.

Y/n!

Ah yes, and so, that what was felt like an ending. An ending y/n could never forget. Living with the guilt, no one wants that, no one wants to live with the guilt of killing someone special to you. When she felt so powerless, she felt as though everything was her fault, blamed herself, broke herself down to the bone. But this, this was much deeper, she ran over her brother and then cried about it. That's what it seemed like, would you be concerned if your friend, classmate had killed her brother and cried about it?

I know I would, y/n's pain goes so much deeper, yes she would give her life for her brother. Of course it wouldn't understand, she couldn't stop what happened. She blamed herself, she blamed it.

Nothing compared to how she felt, she didn't want to do it, but if it is to save others than, she'd do anything. Now she would be able to Rest In Peace. It wouldn't have ended if she didn't do it.

Denki's pain compared to the others was greater too, he watched as you died, he couldn't do anything, for once he thought he found the one. He didn't even get to tell you how he felt.