𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

"Y/n can I talk to you?"

A voice said, Izuku went to get his stuff so it was just you, all might stopped you for some reason. You gave him a nod as he made sure no one was listening.

"You clearly know Midoriya's secret now. But I trust you won't tell anyone, it's up to him if he wants to tell you everything. But you can't tell anyone." He gave you a serious look. "I won't, I have no reason too, I promise." "Good." He patted you on the shoulder and left.

'Oh yeah it's the weekend.'

"So you two aren't fighting anymore?" Denki asked to walk home with us so we let him especially since we had something planned. "No." Izuku answered, you were distracted by the music. "Denki where are you two going?" "She said we were going to a coffee shop." "Oh." "Are you okay you sound a bit annoyed." Izuku muttered something that you couldn't hear because you started to zone out.

Izuku took notice of this when you stopped walking. "Y/n?" Izuku called but you didn't answer. He saw your eyes almost as if they were dead. And your facial expression flat.

"Why does she keep doing that?" Denki asked. Izukus faces softened. "Y/n you have to keep walking." Izuku said, you continued walking. "It's her zoning out, I don't know why it happens the doctors say they don't know either." "If she's zoned out how is she listening to you?" Izuku didn't say anything he just kept walking.

This was the moment you realized you didn't have many choice of clothes to wear. What do people even wear when they hang out?

You decided to take one of Izuku's shirts and white jeans. And a jacket just in case.

Since you were a social reject you never really hung out with people, or had friends you usually stayed behind izuku.

You had a while before Denki came as he was getting ready too.

"What do you think? Be honest." Izuku flipped through the channels before turning around.

"Is that my shirt?" "Yes, yes it is. But tell me!" He scanner you and turned back around. "I like it; but you shouldn't care what others think."

You hopped on the couch with him and waited about five minutes. Before you heard a knock on the door.

'Be carful' Was the last thing izuku told denki before you left, what did he mean by that? And why to him? You were quite offended by that.

You weren't used to walking there, it was further than you thought. But you finally made it.

"Welcome back!" "Usual?" He asked. "I'll take a boba this time. And what do you want?"

After you ordered you sat down at a table in the back. "I don't usually hang out." You said tracing over the seal of your drink. "Really?" You shook your head while you popped the straw through the seal. "Have you ever been skating?"

"Where is y/n?" She said as she closed the door behind her. Izuku turned off the vacuum. "Huh?"
" Wheres y/n? I have something for her." She placed her purse on the table and took her shoes off. "Oh, she's with a friend." "Oh okay."
'Or I hope so'

You didn't know how to skate, but you assumed it was easy. You were so very, very wrong.

Denki had to help you the first few times before you got it. You fell about 12 times if not more. One time you fell face first and he laughed at you.

So after a few tries you decided to sit down. "Do you want something to eat?" You nodded as you took the skates off. "A cookie."

You got a text from Izuku a while ago, 'can you call me next time you check your phone?' it read, so you called him, he just wanted to know how you were doing. When you ended it Denki came back handed you your food and sat down.