𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Also a disclaimer before this chapter: I have trouble staying in line when it comes to characters. What I mean is that if hawks parts or speech seems off, it's because he's only had a few scenes, or maybe I skipped a episode. That being said I'm trying my best to keep his personality. Like a actor trying stay in their role.

'Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent to throw it at someone else, your the one who gets burned.'

Although you never knew who said it, ever since you heard it, it changed your entire perspective. It was easier said than done, you had no real reason to be angry. That also being the reason you stopped caring about it, and Mizuki.

The week went by fast, you spent it cleaning, cooking, shopping, even debated on going back to your old job. The weekend soon arrived, so now it was Izuku's turn to stay home and be bored while you go out.

You grew a lot during those five months, you couldn't even fit your hero costume anymore. You realized this when you couldn't fit your pjs you used to wear, that were the same size as your hero costume. You called and asked if you could have it sized up, or have a new one made, they told you it was really ripped up and all from the usj incident.

So you had a new one made, you submitted your new design to them. This was earlier in the week, so by the time it was done you had to leave for your internship.

Yeah you were late, but you were still going. After all, he didn't wait five months for nothing.

So you made your way on board the train to Fukuoka, where his agency was.

When you had finally reached your destination you looked at the directions for it, it wasn't that far, still having to walk was a pain.

And the building was big, after you checked in you made your way up to where they told he was, on the 5th floor.

You took sharp inhaled and exhales before you knocked on the door.

'Come on, we can do this.'

You eventually knocked and took a step back.

"Welcome. Glad you could join us today." 'Us?'

As you walked in you saw Mizuki, sitting down.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, seemed much calmer now she was in front of a hero. "I could ask you the same." You sat down in the chair next to hers. "I asked you first!" "Well why didn't you go when everyone else went Mizuki? I just got out of the mental hospital!" "Oh I'm sorry, I was in a coma from when you stabbed me!" "It wasn't me." You said placing your back pack on your lap.

Hawks cleared his throat, "Anyways," He said, he continued to tell you about what you would be doing these next two days, he warned you two not to compete with each other the whole time.

Endeavor warned hawks about taking nominating you both, but he insisted, wanted to aid you down the right path. He found your fight cutthroat and grave. It went beyond just wanting to win. And the aftermath, he didn't know what happened to you two, but assumed something serious when Aizawa told him that it would take a while for you two to recover. Made him a little disappointed when he heard you were thinking about switching schools. And that Mizuki might not have ever wake up.

"They're somethings every one should know, self control." "Everybody knows self control." Mizuki said. "See, some people can't control themselves. Such as the Hosu incident, it happened because of revenge." "Hosu incident?" You asked. "Yes, I heard your brother was involved too." He said taking a sip of his water. "Wait what-" "Moving on, this is why we need..." He continued to lecture you about self control, and other things along that.