𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Earlier

"Do you find yourself running away from fights?"

"When is the last time you actually talked about your problems?"

"Why do you ignore people when your mad?"

"Do you think you get mad easily?"

"Do you listen to your head or your heart?"

Questions, so many dumb questions

I don't need to answer them, there's no point

Please shut up

You were relived you had school tomorrow, this meant you wouldn't have to wait for Izuku to come home, and your anger management classes would be cut shorter.

"Do you feel..powerless when you can't do anything?" That question felt like a needle, you didn't answer it but the sudden change in your face already gave him his answer.

"Seems like I hit a nerve, we'll leave it to rest for now I have something." You sat up from your laying position and laid back. "Everytime you get mad, or think your losing control I want you to count to ten, and take a step back from the situation. Try it."

In the past five days he's never heard single word from you, but he's gotten to tell your emotions by your facial expressions and body language. "Don't hit no body!" He yelled as you left the room.

Now

Not only have you not seen denki for a while, but he hasn't texted you either. You thought it was because after your outburst and getting suspended that he thought you were below him now.

Thinking about that made you think of other things, what if everyone starts looking down on you? Like some child who can't control themself?

You snapped out of those thoughts when izuku tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey, it's gonna be alright." He gave you the smile that put you at ease again.

It was only natural people may of thought of you differently. You didn't think the classes where working, yet you felt some sort of control over yourself now.

The closer you got to class the slower you walked. The faster you're heart beat.

Sure you forgot your crutches at home and were limping but you felt you didn't need them. It felt better with pressure on your foot anyways, still sensitive though.

'Your clearly worried about nothing'

That's what I keep trying to tell myself.

✍︎︎☕︎︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

A sports festival.

Now that's something I can look up to.

Something to distract me.

It sounds fun.

But your going to hurt yourself.

Shut up.

You will, it's not going to be easy.

Shut up.

Speed isn't your way out of everything.