𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Are you ready?

What do you mean?

This is going to be tough, from here on out I am going to use your quirk at its fullest. This isn't a game.

...

Your ready for this—physically I mean.

Yeah but-

Don't worry, I won't lay a hand on anyone.

It always keeps its promises. Without saying they promised it. This was the longest you let it stay in control, you wanted to win but your weren't emotionally ready.

"What is your plan exactly?" Shoto asked. "I am going to take defense in the back..." It explained the whole plan, everything.

"That's kinda simple." Kirishima said. "Do you have another plan?" He didn't say anything back, and kept walking.

So what is your quirk again?

I can see locate where people are.

Is that how you helped me that one day

Yes.

Any drawbacks or weakness?

I need to see the person at least once, then their engraved in my mind forever. I stop seeing them when I blink.

That's cool

Thank you

"Mizuki is behind us." She sped up and was right next to us, she tried to reach for Tokoyami's headband. You noticed she wasn't trying to go for you, like she usually would. 

"Speed up." Shoto didn't seem to hear you and used his ice to block her, she smashed the ice and started speeding up. She was close enough for you to snatch her headband, however too close for her to hit you. 

Do it

Huh-

Do it, it's an option you said it wouldn't hurt until after we switch. So do it.

Are you sure? It will hurt a lot.

Yes.

Your hand reached up and snatched her headband while she was too busy with tokoyami, her reaction time was fast enough to hurt your arm, but not knocking you off balance. You threw the headband up to Tokoyami.

"We need to speed up." "We heard you the first time!"

Am I that annoying?

Yes.

It was last minute, and you guys had a few headbands but decided to go for the ten million, although it wouldn't be easy. 

"We're going for Izuku." You turned directions and went straight for him. From the behind. "Shoto-" "I know." He used his ice to distract him from the side when they turned around Tokoyami snatched the headband.

Using your quirk, to slow them down you planted your feet into the ground and ran with the team, creating dirt to blow in there face.

Now that you had the ten million and there were five minutes left, that meant you had to avoid people.

"Mizuki is after us again." She was closer this time, if she didn't make us collapse she wasn't going to win. This time going after kirishima.

You had told them what to do if they got hit by her, but weren't sure if they remembered.