𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Disclaimer: this may talk about a serious/triggering topic. So if talking about a psych ward will trigger you I recommend skipping the first five paragraphs.

Izuku had cleaned you're room the night before, he was excited for you to come home. They said you're injuries were healed. And to monitor you're behavior, unfortunately for him you had never came home, he waited, and waited. But you never came.

"Mom, where's y/n?" She had burst in to tears when he asked her, his heart beat faster every minute he waited.

"I'm sorry Izuku!" She pulled him into a tight hug as he starred of into space, when she let go she wiped her eyes and took his hands into hers.

"Is she-"

"No! She's not, they put her in a psych ward." He couldn't believe this, why. Why didn't you tell them? Is that why you screamed? So many questions popped in his head. He couldn't wrap his mind around anything, all he could do was stare, and didn't realize the tears falling down his face.

Izuku sat in class tapping his foot, stuck in his thoughts, until he glanced up at the board, aizawa had wrote the nominations people had got, he handed out papers to each person.

They both knew you weren't going to go to u.a anymore, but he still handed out your paper he thought you'd be happy to see who nominated you.

Even though you never really talked to anyone in school, still Ochaco, Iida and Denki tried to make him feel better, their attempts failing each time. Eventually they stopped and told Izuku that if he ever needed them he could talk to them anytime, and that they were here for him, and you.

Sol had wondered why you stopped coming to the coffee shop, why you never called him. He told himself that you were just busy with school, although something never felt right. He missed you.

One day Izuku had come into the shop, asked him if he knew you and if he was close to you, when he said yes he had given him the address and number so he could call or mail you.

You could have left, could've phased through the wall, could've done this, done that. You couldn't stand it anymore, didn't want to use you're power, not the same one you used that day. As much as you hated this place, you hated it even more.

"Do you mind if we take a look into your past?" You were done fighting this time, you didn't want to open up, but you didn't want to fight any more. You were tired, exhausted, mentally drained. Not angry, or sad, just existing.

"Sure." You answered, not taking you're eyes off his clipboard.

You had answered every question, every question except the ones that made you're ears ring. He would take note of that and moved on.

Over the few weeks, you did get some letters, and calls.