𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

This is about the third time you had to get another hero costume. Aizawa explained that the class would need to create at least two signature moves. And that our top goal was to get our provisional hero license.

Cementoss announces that he made the gym and could alter it in any way to fit the students needs.
He also says that special moves are to give you the upper hand, which made sense to everyone.

Ectoplasm creates clones to help the students as well.

'Where is Izuku?' You thought while trying to figure out a move.

"What do you think happened to them?" She asked playing around in her seat. "Probably got captured. Who knows. What happened to that girl?" She still had her arms crossed. "Oh, she fell off a building." Astral raised an eyebrow. "So you just gave up on her?" "No, I couldn't save her, there were hero's. Plus she was going to die anyways. She went splat to the ground until someone finally noticed." Astra smiled as she kicked her feet back and fourth. "I told her, no body cared like I did." "Well that was cruel." They laughed.

'I can't think of anything.' You were walking down the hall wanted to clear your mind by upgrading your costume. Inside the development studio which the door had blown off where Izuku ochaco and Iida.

"Hey guys." You said joining them. It looked like they had already got what they wanted. "And what can I do for you?" The pink haired girl asked. "I was just wondering if I could get a one size fits all kind of thing." Due to your quirk, you need to eat a decent amount of food to keep you above the average weight, you could easily lose and gain weight within hours.

"Oh! I've got something for you!" She put something around your back and turned it on, which sent you almost flying before you phased and hit the ground. "No, did you mishear me?!"

She eventually did end up having something besides what you requested, she gave you boots to lighten you and help you run faster. "Oh, well these are cool, but I still need the one size fits all." "Hmm." She said jumbling through her inventions.

You left with the boots, they said your tweaks would take a few so you went back to train.

When you arrived you saw Izuku saving all might from falling rocks using his legs. While everyone has got a new special move you still couldn't find one, you were kind of stuck.

Although you could run faster now thanks to training and the boots, you still couldn't think of anything, you tried running and creating friction with the ground to send it to your enemy only the problem was it was easy to avoid. You tried and tried and tried but nothing worked. Eventually training was over and it was time to go back to the dorms.

☾𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖☽

The days of training came and went, on the last day your mind decided to crack the rock that had been blocking your ability to think of something new.

Your control wasn't that well, but you know you'd get more control over it, now you had to get your head out of the clouds.

Whilst the class is talking you were busy mentally preparing yourself. A student from another school had come up to your class interrupting them. And another one. "You know it's rude to interrupt people's huddles." One of them said. "Sorry." He smashes his head into the ground causing him to bleed.

Izuku pulled you over to talk to you. "Y/n, are you going to be okay?" He asked taking your hand into both of his. "Yes." You answered. "Promise me you won't lose control like at the sports festival." He said, you took his pinky intertwining with his. "I promise." You said before letting go.