𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

How, how is this possible?

I thought..this...this is, frustrating.

"Sir-" "Shh! I need to concentrate." His assistant nodded and took a step back.

Aizawa spent hours, looking for his class. When he woke up on the floor in his class room and his class wasn't there he got worried, he and other pro hero's went to find his class they searched and searched. Although they had nothing to go on, they hired a special detective, he found traces of a special chemical, a chemical that was only used in one place. A factory that got shut down years ago.

So they went there, only to find nothing, when the same chemical that knocked his class out crowded the room they all held there breaths only to be transported to a box like area, inside that box they found their class, two crying, two gone, and the others in complete shock.

They didn't know how to get out, they were let out, they were lucky no one was hurt but when Denki and uraraka told them what happened they sent out a search party.

Two weeks have pasted, two full weeks and till zero trace of you two, there was absolutely nothing to lead on, even the detective they hired couldn't find anything, they interviewed everyone, they looked around the building once more, did everything they could. Their only choice was to assume you both were dead.

They couldn't do anything, but Aizawa told them to just give one more week, and so they did. They went deeper, into history hoping to get lead back onto the road.

Denki was worried, sad, and overall not feeling good. He hopped they would find you. He hoped, he still had faith but there was always that doubt that told him that you were gone, and dead. But he pushed it far back.

Bakugo? Well he was pissed, you gave him another reason to hate you. You had killed the person he waited to beat, he never thought he'd be so defeated so easily. Out of all the people, all the sadness around him, he's the one pissed, he has to be out of school again, for who knows how long, and it's because of you. Inside maybe he was a little glad you went down as well.

Your mom, well she was beyond devastated. The news broke her. Seeing the people at her door, her heart immediately knew something was wrong. All might talked to her, he told her the news ever so gently, but there was no way to tell her without her tearing up. She regretted saying yes, she should have said no.

Mizuki only heard the news from her brother, her brother was glad, Mizuki was pissed as bakugo was, she broke her desk in half, hearing the news, she was frustrated, beyond angry, maybe even more than bakugo. She wasn't sad, she wanted you to come alive just so she could beat you, one last time.

Yuki, might have been one of the most sad about it, your mom had sent a letter. She went into a depression after hearing it. You were her first and only friend. Her mind went to the worst, she cried, screamed and even hit herself.

All might was also sad, he couldn't be there to protect you two and now he's lost his successor. Not that that was the only thing he was sad about, it hurt him to tell your mom, it hurt him to hear the news himself.

The school had a whole meeting, they knew the consequences of this getting out, they'd most likely have to shut down.

Fortunately, the only news leaked out was that class 1A went missing, which was good. But they still had the press harass them about what actually happened. The excuse they gave was believable enough for the press to back off. Although some still suspicious.

He tapped his foot and hummed as he soaked the cloth in warm water. He wasn't in his room, instead one he preserved for special reasons. It was dark but had some dim light to it. He wiped the body of it's blood. Humming a beautiful melody someone once sang to him.

He had two separate rooms, the body he was wiping clean of blood needed time to heal, once again thanks to his assistant.

He heard a beautiful song, in the distance. Far away, he never heard such a beautiful melody before. He felt out of his body but he wanted to get back in, to continue. He walked towards it, he reached a light, a light in the darkness he was in. He reached out to it. The light got bigger, it suddenly dimmed, he felt warm, and wet. He snapped his eyes open, he couldn't barely see, he was trying to think first.

'Am I? I thought..is this real?' He thought. "Ah your awake." A voice said he jolted up before crying in pain. "Please stay still, your still healing." He looked around, he could barely see the persons face, he felt his chest, all stitched up. And in a hospital gown, except this didn't look like a hospital. "Who are you?" He whispered, his voice was raspy and low. "I am helping you, please lay back down." Izuku listened and slowly laid back down, he continued to wipe him up.

"Where is my sister?" He asked the man who hummed the song he heard. "She is healing as well." The way he spoke was weird to Izuku. "Oh.." He felt drowsy, and tired. Everything hurt, he couldn't recall anything that happened, it was all a blur.

He felt his forehead, and the stitches on it.

Through the mic, as he soaked the cloth in water again his assistant talked to him.

"Sir-I need help-she-" "Get off me! Where am I?!" He sighed and put the cloth down making his way out the door.

When he got to the next room he witnessed his assistant getting threatened. "Please calm down, your safe, there is no need-" You glared at him. "Safe?! I don't even know where I am! Who are you guys?!" You yelled, the man sighed once again. "Your at a special hospital, a regular one couldn't have saved you." He said calmly, you wiped your runny nose and sat back down.

"Where's my brother?" You kicked your feet back and fourth, the guy you were attacking was standing again. "He is healing. Please resume what you were doing." He walked out without giving another explanation.

"Hey!-" "Don't worry, he's fine. If my master did not say he is dead than he is fine." He said ever so kindly. You glared at him as he continued to check your vitals.

When you woke up, you were disappointed. Disappointed that you were still here, you hoped Izuku made it, all you could do was hope.

Y/n.

What do you want now?!

I felt...angry, at what you did.

You mean try to save my brother? I bet you did. Good you felt something but I could care less right now.

No, I was frustrated that you tried to kill yourself.

Good for you. Hope you understand now.

I do not, but I understand why you cannot handle your anger.

I can handle my anger just fine!

You just attacked someone.

Wouldn't you if some stranger was just cleaning blood off you?!

No, because they are helping-

Helping my ass! Shut up leave me alone I don't wanna talk to you!

It had no right to be angry, at all.

You sat on the bed in your thoughts, you couldn't fall back to sleep, it felt like you've been sleep for years.

Izuku on the other hand, was tired, exhausted, and trying to figure out what happened, he wanted to see you again.

If only you knew.