𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Who is this

She looks

So

Familiar...

"Well, I'll be damned. The social reject really is here. Y/n."

Your eyes widened as you remembered her, her eyes, hair, voice and that same necklace. Though you never thought you'd see her again.

The others looked at you when she said your name. "Mizuki?" She had grown so much, it was almost impossible to believe it was her. But it was.

You covered your mouth with a hand to cover up your breathing patterns. Your heart was beating fast. Your shakey hands gave it all away though. As the flashbacks came and went.

"The one and only! So I guess you haven't changed at all." She was still her loud and cocky self. In a way she was like bakugo,she's been praised from the start, told she would be the best. The only thing that separates her from bakugo is that she never grew out of it. There was no regret in her violet eyes that glared at you across the room.

"I didn't believe it when my classmates told me they saw you enter here. But here we are. Hey didn't you get attacked by villains? Seki told me you broke your leg." She smirked at you walking closer. The room was spinning, you couldn't think properly. "S-seki? Seki..he's..he's here?" It was hard to get the words out, Izuku never seen you so powerless before, or so scared of someone.

"Oh yes, he's here too, never in my life would I think someone as weak as you would be here." She was in your face now, she gripped your shirt. "And in the hero class! Your pathetic!" She laughed. She stared right into your eyes, and how weak you were right now. She grabbed your arm and squeezed it, digging her nails into it.

"You better hope you don't have to fight me, or I'm gonna rip you to shreds." She let go and started walking out the door way.

Mizuki is back?

Unfortunately

Oh dear. This will certainly be a problem.

Yeah

Do you need me to take over?

Please..

"Y/n! Are you okay?! who was that?!" Your expression was deadpanned, Izuku saw those dead eyes he didn't like. Only this time, something was different. "That was mizuki, an old friend." Your voiced a little deeper than it was earlier. "A friend?! She hurt you!" He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew this wasn't you.

"It's fine." You look at the wound she left behind, there was a little blood and bruising. "Looks like her quirk is stronger." She didn't even have to try to hurt you. Just her presence was enough to make you snap like a twig.

Not saying anymore you walk out the door.

Can I use your quirk?

No.

But mine isn't made for fighting, you want to win yes?