𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

"Izuku, I know you miss y/n but you have to come out you're room." Izuku didn't reply, he laid there, whenever he didn't say anything his silence would always speak for him.

"Please Izuku, it's the weekend, we should do something."

No answer.

"Do you want to see y/n?" Izuku sat up and opened the door. "Really?" She nodded as she looked at her son who hadn't showered or eaten for days.

"Let's talk about-" He was interrupted by someone walking in. "Midoriya some people are here to see you." You stopped biting you're nails when you heard her. He got up and left the room, you saw Izuku tearing up when he saw you.

You stood up as he ran to you, pulling you into a hug. He was so warm, you missed this. His warmth he gave off.

"It feels like forever Izuku." You said breaking the silence and the hug, you saw his eyes, the way they shimmered in the light. And the bags under his eyes, looked like he hadn't slept in a while. What stuck out most was that he had some bruises that weren't there before.

"Where did you get these from?" You asked holding his hand and rolling up his sleeve, revealing more. "Her brother was really mad."

"Oh, I'm sorry." 'Must have been Reki'

You and Izuku talked for a few minutes, he left that day feeling a little better and having some more hope. He took you're words to heart.

"And Izuku, please eat when you get home."

You made them promise to you that they'd take care of each other, you wanted him and you're mom to be okay.

"Please take care of her." Izuku said frowning before walking down the hall with his mom.

He worked hard, for both of you. He trained, ate, focused. His mom made sure he didn't wear himself out on a daily, and took some chores off him.

"You're brother handed me this paper, told me it was who nominated you. Now I didn't look but there was a name that stuck out."

He handed you the white sheet of paper, you blinked a few times when you saw it. You had thought no one would have nominated you after that.

"Is-is this real?" You couldn't believe it, the number three hero was on your list.

"Aren't you switching schools? Well when you get out." You're face softened as he asked that.

"Oh.. yeah right." You scanned over the paper once again noticing another name. 'Endeavor too? That's interesting.'

"You never told me why you wanted to switch schools. Do you wanna talk about that?"

"Why wouldn't I? I can't see them after that."

"You feel guilty?"

"Yes."

"So does seeing that hawks was on that list make you want to stay?"

"No."

"What about you're brother?"

"No."

"Friends?"

"...No."

"You know I was watching the sports festival, when I went to get something my wife said: "Another match is coming on!" So I rushed and when I sat down, I saw you. Of course I didn't know you but who knew you'd end up here. I watched your whole fight. At the end, there was this flash that went across your face. A flash of realization. Before you dropped to the floor."