𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

So you sat there, on your bed doing absolutely nothing. Then an idea popped into your head.

"Mom." You finally came out your room, she was on the couch watching tv. "Yes?" She was also in her pjs as you were. "Can we go to a doctor?" She didn't quite know how to feel. She had called a doctor many times. "For?..." You flopped on the couch with her laying you're head on her shoulder.

"Well I'm kind of tired. Tired of having outburst. I don't think I need a therapist, I need a doctor." Now she really didn't know what to say. "Uh sure if you really want to." She turned off the tv and went to her room.

"Where are you going?" You questioned looking back. "If we are going, we're going now." You also went to your room to get dressed as well.

⌫⌫⌫

You came back out with a prescription. You were also in the car driving home.

Hi

Hi? Why do you keep disappearing?

You block me whenever you in mental stress.

Ummm I didn't block you.

Whatever. What are you doing? What are those?

Pills?...

Well yes I see but what for?

Nothing, I have a question.

Answer mine first.

Dude just read the bottle you can see right?!

What do you need anti psychotic pils for?

You of course. Now answer my question.

What is it?

Do you think this may be all in my head? I mean at first I thought I just had someone stuck inside my body but-

No, I'm very much real.

Maybe but-

I don't think you need those, everything that's happened was because of what other people did. The sports festival and mizuki, Astra, and now because of that weird guy. It's just because you can't handle your reactions. That's all it is.

But what about you?...

Are you saying I make you crazy?

No, I'm just saying what if this is not real.

It doesn't matter, people won't believe you unless they are the ones experiencing it.

..

It was kind of right, people would never believe you.

Of course he had a plan. He always had a plan. It just felt off to him, he was missing something. He needed it to be complete, but it didn't feel like it.

He tapped his foot until he could fix it. Tapped and tapped and tapped and- "Sir are you ready?" He asked through the door. "Ah, that's it. I'll be with you." He said writing in his notebook.

He closed it as he got up, walking over to the door. He felt more alive than ever now.

Let's talk about who hates you most; Bakugo. His hatred for you and Izuku is greater than ever now.

You and Izuku did go to different schools when you were younger, then one day he told you about katsuki. You snuck over to his school to see who Kacchan was. You already didn't like him, Izuku was also scared when you came, he wondered how, and why you were there.