𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

There was a lot of yelling in the back of the bus, and laughing.

You got a text from Denki of a picture of katsuki screaming.

Denki: "He's pissed"  

You: "I can hear him "

Denki laughed at your message

You listened to music the rest of the way there, Izuku tapped you on the shoulder when the bus stopped.

As we're walking in the place seemed really cool, different areas and climates, it made sense for a rescue training.

We meet up with a person in a robot like costume, thirteen is what she told us to call her, she explained to us that all might couldn't make it, her quirk and other things before the training started.

Before training starts a black hole appears before us, someone's hand sticks out and then a head with a hand covering it.

The hole enlarged and a bunch of other people come out of it, Aizawa puts on his goggles he always has wrapped around his neck, his hair and his scarf goes up as he's ready to fight.

"Come on kids!" Thirteen yells, the others start running but your still looking back not moving, locked in the villains gaze. 'Was it him?'

"Y/n come on!" Izuku yells grabbing your hand and pulling you back. "Right."

You start running with them before getting stopped by one of the villains, the same on who brought them all here.

"Izuku." You whisper, "hm?" You took off your gloves and handed them to him. "Wear these." "Why-" "Just do it, if your going to use you're quirk your going to need these." It wasn't too long before the villain had split you all up across the facility.

When the mist was finally gone you only saw the villains you were surrounded by.

'Just my luck!'

'They look like long range fighters, there are six-no seven of them' There was also one of your classmates here too, what was her name..Mina? No. There's no time to think about this.

She tried her acid but it didn't seem to work, one of them grabbed it and it immediately turned solid.

'Okay, looks like we have a problem'

You pointed out one of them who had no physical features, so you went for him. Using your quirk to do high speed punches and kicks, he dodged every single one of them and managed to almost break your nose. You took a step back and one of his arms stretched out trying to grab you, his other one crept behind you and threw you over the balcony.