𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

"How are you doing y/n?" He sat down across from you, no different than other days.

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm great. Happy five months."

"Wait really? It's been that long already?!"

"Time flies doesn't it."

"Yes it does!"

He had handed you a piece of paper, with a few questions on it and a pencil.

"What is this for?"

"I'll tell you after." He gave you a smile as you started to answer and check them away.

Y/n.

What?

Do you not need me anymore?

What do you mean?

I feel as though you do not need me to help aid you anymore.

Feel? You feel? That's new. Why wouldn't I need you who else will annoy me 25/8.

Was that sarcasm?

Yes.

It's not like I could get rid of you anyways. 

True.

"I'm finished"

"Alright, I've got something to ask you."

"Hm?"

"Did you reach the light? It's what you wrote on the note, at the party."

"Umm...I feel like I need just one more push."

"What do you think that is?"

"When I first came here..."

You continued to tell him what it is, he told you he'd help you achieve that.

☕︎︎𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛☕︎︎

Izuku sat in class focused, never once getting distracted. He finished writing as he heard the announcement, he made his way to his locker. Whilst it's true he hasn't been sleeping as good, he still felt okay. He would change his schedule every two weeks if not more.

"Did you get taller?" Izuku slammed his locker when he heard that voice, the one he wanted to hear for months.

He saw your face, for the first time in months. Last he time he saw you he told you to focus on getting better. So you did. His eyes lit up when he could already see how you have improved. He noticed your hair that grew a few inches, and you were wearing the hoodie he had given you.

He gave you the biggest hug he could. "Are you really back?" He asked pulling away and taking your hands into his. "Yes, I am."

You told Izuku to go to lunch while you went to find someone. You walked the halls until you finally found him going through papers in the classroom.