First Day of School

Gina's POV

It's all about confidence & determination. That's something I tell myself daily to motivate me and to be strong. This is my third school in the last four months I've had to transfer into. Although I am use to never getting to comfortable in places that doesn't mean I never hope to be stationary for awhile. I've been on some fun, some terrible, some okay adventures with my mom along with her job that keeps moving us everywhere. But here I am in the high school where high school musical was filmed.  In my book this is pretty legendary. I am low key excited I ended up here. I just hope I am able to stay long enough to make my mark.

After getting checked in for classes with the guidance counselor and walking what felt like for miles to find my first period class, I made it. Ok Gi, Show no fear let's do this. I walked in and all eyes were on me as always.  I presented my transfer slip to the teacher.

"Good Morning and Welcome to SLC Easy High, I am Miss. Jenn. Class please give a warm welcome to our new student Gina" Miss Jenn says welcoming me. She seems very quirky but very nice. I like her.

I looked at everyone and just gave a cool calm and collected smile to everyone.

"I was just discussing the winter musical with the class. Please see me at the end of class. Take a seat right over please" Miss Jenn told me and I looked for the open seat on the side. I sat down and enjoyed the last 15 minutes of class.

Once the bell rung I walked over to Miss. Jenn since she asked to seem at the end of class. She asked me some questions about how I feel about theatre and did I have any theater experience which I actually do. I told her I can act, sing and dance. Miss Jenn was very impressed and encouraged me to audition for the musical. Their doing high school musical. Now my initial thought was isn't that kind of cheesy to do High School Musical where High School musical was filmed.  But after getting over that I was a little excited because I do think I could make an awesome Gabriella.

Nini's POV

I might have underestimated how it would feel to be back in school with all of my friends, me having a new boyfriend and seeing my ex Ricky. I didn't think about how that relationship would effect my friends. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't hang out or be around Ricky. There are his friends too. But I'm not going to let what happened between me and Ricky come between me and my friends. The past is now the past. I'm focusing on bettering myself, my craft and my new relationship and the musical.

"Nini, are you ready to play Gabriella and the musical?" Ashlyn asked me getting my attention

"Yes, I am hoping for the lead" I responded

"EJ I hear you are trying out for Troy is it true?" Ashlyn asked

"It's true. Nini is my Gabriella so it's only right that I do it" Ej said smiling at me then kissing my cheek sweetly. Ej is so good to me. He's supportive, he listens to me, he cares about me & he is a complete gentleman. I love that he is much more mature.

"Aww you guys are too cute. Definitely couple goals" Ashlyn complimented us

"You have to tell us how this happened this summer?" Ashlyn said

"Where do we start?" I asked Ej and then Ej basically explained how we met, how our relationship grew and when he asked me to be his girlfriend and everything. Everyone at the table was so extra hearing the details causing us to get a lot of attention. So much that i happened to notice Ricky getting up and leaving.

Ricky's POV

Today has been the most crappiest day ever. First finding out my parents are literally breaking up. I barely have classes with Big Red, Nini completely ending our relationship after we agreed on just taking a break but comes to find out she is in a whole new relationship and apparently 2 weeks after we agreed to take a break.