Safe Space

Ej's POV

Our school was asked to put on a show to partner with the children's hospital and raise money. We decided to do Hercules. This rehearsal that we are in is going bad. Ricky and Carlos are fighting about what we should do with a particular scene. Big Red is missing his marks. The girls are fighting over which person should be in harmony. Ms. Jenn stepped out to go over somethings the set with Mr. M.

"WAIT, EVERYBODY STOP. STOP . STOP SOMEONE IS MISSING. WHERES GINA? HAS ANYONE SEEN GINA?" Carlos screamed to get everyone's attention.

Then we all looked around and at each other and noticed  she's not here.

"I'll call her" Courtney said and she pulled out her phone to call her.

"Straight to voicemail" Courtney said

"I'll check our friends app for her geotag location" I said and when I did she turned her location off. There's no way of tracking her.  Now I'm really starting to worry about Gina.

"Guys let's take 5, split up and find Gina" Carlos directed.

We all looked around the entire school. I even went up to the roof and she still wasn't there. Nobody has seen her since 3rd period today. I went over to Ash and told her to check the app for the security cameras at her house maybe she went home. Ash checked and no signs or censors went off to indicate she went to her house. Everyone continued to look for her. Then it hit me. There is only one person that knows Gina best and would know maybe where she is.

Ricky's POV

"I'm really worried about Gina" Nini said as we were together trying to find her.

"Me too. But I'm pretty sure she is" I said confidently because I'm really not worried.

"Ricky, do you know something and you are not saying anything. Do you know where she is?" Nini said with an attitude

"Woah No, No I don't. All I'm saying is knowing Gina I don't think she wants to be found. Her phone is going straight to voicemail, her geotag is off, she's not here. Gina loves dancing, singing and acting. If she's not here it's because she doesn't want to be here. I think shes fine. It's nothing really to worry about" I said agitated. I don't mean to be mean but Gina and I haven't been cool for awhile now. And I feel like if she wants to be left alone, let her be alone.

"Ricky you are such a jerk" Nini said and walked away and I caught up with her

"How am I being a jerk? I'm just not trying to over react." I said defending myself

"No you're being a jerk. I know you and Gina fell out but you would be crushed if something bad really did happen to her and you know it, it cost you nothing to show at least some concern. Especially with someone who how has been there for you. And you know I've been holding my tongue on this situation. But I can't keep quiet about this anymore. When the time is right  you need to apologize to Gina and make things right" Nini said coming for me

"Apologize? Apologize for what! Nothing happened between me and her. I did nothing to her. She,  I thought was my friend until one day she let me have it and told me she's not my friend. So what am I to do about that" I said defending myself

"You can apologize for the misunderstanding. Gina came back to East High because of you. Instead of setting the record straight for her you disregarded her. Gina was blind sided. Like it or not you developed feelings for her. That's a fact. Like it or not just because you didn't act on them doesn't mean that you're feelings never existed. And the reality of it is that whole situation has put a damper on all of our friends and I am tired of it. Ricky you need to grow up and take some accountability in your actions" Nini said and just as she was walking away mad we both stopped and notice Ej going to his car. He then drove off and Nini kept walking away from me.