We Know What Happened Last Valentine's Day

"Why didn't I know about this?"

"Because it was one big misunderstanding that was already cleared up. It wasn't any need to talk about it anymore"

"But why would you want Ricky to even send you chocolates in the first place?"

"Because I thought it was his way of saying thank you for giving him advice and the reason for you even hearing the song he wrote for you on Valentine's Day....he played it for you over the phone....does that ring a bell....no....you thought he came up with that on his own?"

"How do you even know that?"

"I saw Ricky and he told me.I gave him advice about you and then I left. And I'm sorry you seem to have forget that once upon a time Ricky and I we're close. You never had a problem before...you don't care about Ej so is this suddenly going to be problem now because I'm with EJ?"

"When I was away at YAC did Ricky ever lead you on to believe there was something more between you guys while me and him are in a relationship?"

"Ricky and I were close before you even left to YAC. But key word we WERE close. But we are not close anymore"

"Do you have feelings for Ricky?"

"No I don't have feelings for Ricky. I don't even talk to Ricky anymore"

"And why don't you?"

"And why do you even care about how I feel about Ricky ? Especially now. You didn't care while I was here rehearsing for HSM, you didn't after I moved away, you didn't care when I came back...so why care now..hmm....why don't you want to be with him anymore?....is he because he's selfish or jealous, immature? What? Hmm....I'm pretty sure the reasons you don't want to be with you can find my answers to why I don't talk to him."

Gina's POV
It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I was too angry to sleep. On top of being angry I was freaking out. I won't have any peace until I talked to Ej. I got up and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and went outside on the back porch. I called Ej.

"G...babe you ok?" Ej answered, thankfully he sounded wide awake

"Um....I mean I'm ...no I'm not ok...can I come over?" I said trying keep my chill

"What's wrong?" Ej asked concerned

"I really need to see you and talk to you" I said

"Ok.....I'll come to you, stay where you are. I'll be there in ten minutes" Ej said

Ej's POV
I was at Big Red's house with him, Ricky, Carlos and Kaden working on ideas for the show. Big Red and I came up with a way to use one of Mr. M robot 3D projector to be like almost a background for Carlos and Gina's parts in Be Our Guest. Carlos was on board and he was helping. Ricky was supportive about it as well.

We had been up all night trying to figure out how to program it to get it to do what we want. The vibe has been a bit awkward. Ricky and Nini broke up and they have been arguing through text. He's been asking for advice on how to deal with Nini. He even asked me about some advice about how to get over Nini. I didn't mind giving him advice. I did it so he could shut up about Nini. I almost can see why they are no together now.

But at some point I noticed that Ricky did actually shut up. He was quiet but by the look on his face he was really pissed off. Then out of nowhere Gina is calling me and she sounded upset. The girls and Seb were at Ashlyn's suppose to come up with concepts for the Belle song piece. But it's obvious they aren't getting anything done because Nini has been arguing all night with Ricky and Gina is upset. It's weird, Ricky and Gina haven't talked in a month but I never really knew why. New Year's Eve it was awkward with them but then again it's been going on since the after party of HSM. Ricky and Gina haven't really been cool. Something is really up and I want to know what I'm walking into before I see Gina.