Cinderella The Musical - The Finale

Gina's POV

I woke up feeling good today. It's the big day! I am staring as Cinderella tonight and I am so excited. I turned over to check my phone. I had few text messages from my mom, my uncle Will, Ej, Nini, Ricky, Jack and our group chat. I loved all my good morning messages. They were all so sweet. I'm really feeling the love today. My mom and uncle made me cry a little. I really wish they were going to be here physically but they will get to see it live thanks to Ej and Ryan.

Ej flew in last night with Ryan and his girlfriend Brandy. I was so happy to see Ej and actually meet  Ryan and Brandy. I love Ryan and Brandy, I think they are such a cute couple. I can't wait until after the show to hang out with them afterwards.  Unfortunately Ej couldn't just come to see me and enjoy the show. He is beginning his midterms projects. One of his projects required him to shoot and record a live event. Fortunately for Ej he has the show to shoot and record.  Ej already got permission from  Mr. Mazzara and Ms. Jenn to record. Ej and Ryan are partnered up on the project and Ryan brought Brandy because she has skills too with streaming and recording. So she is helping out. Then afterwards we will have our double date.

I hope everything goes flawlessly because this is a big part of Ej and Ryan's grade. Plus my family is going to be watching the stream as well. I really want my mom and my uncle to be able see me perform since they weren't able to be here. I want to be able watch my performance back too as well and save this because this is a big role. I always want to remember this.
I've waited a long time for this moment and finally it's here. I am making my mark here. I don't want to blow it. The pressure is on but I am excited.

I finally got out of bed to stretch my limbs. It was time to get ready for the big day. I'm sure Ej will be here soon and I want to be ready before they get here. I went to go check on Ashlyn. I knocked on her door and she yelled come in. I saw her still in bed on her phone. She popped her head up and smiled at me.

"Cinderella is that you? Good morning" Ashlyn said happily but in her sleepy morning voice

"Good morning your Grace" I said curtesy to her before I got in bed with her. Ashlyn sat up and stretched and gave me a hug

"Tonight is your big night Roomie, I'm so excited for you" Ash said hugging me tight. I didn't mind

"I'm so excited. But I'm nervous at the same time" I said to her and then we released from our hug.

"Gina, you are a star. You have nothing to worry about. You are going to make an incredible Cinderella tonight." Ash said holding my hands and looking me dead in the eye to encourage me.

"Thank you Belle" I said to her. She laughed and smiled at me. We hugged one more time and then released each other from our hug.

"Are you ready to get ready?" Ash asked me

"Yes, I am ready" I said eagerly

"I'm sure Ej will be here pretty soon." Ash added

"Yeah, he texted me that he will be here in an hour" I told her

"Well let's get moving" Ashlyn said getting out of bed and so did I.

"Yes mam" I said

4 Hours until Showtime

I was in hair and make up. Courtney was telling me how excited she is for tonight and for her date with Teddy after the show. I am so excited for her and Teddy. I'm happy she is excited. I'm going to remember to have a little chat with Teddy before he going on that date. I want Teddy to treat her like the Queen she is. As we were doing make up we warmed up a little bit.