Beauty And The Beast Part 2.

Gina's POV

I was sitting at lunch sketching. I felt inspired after talking to my mom and my uncle. I told them how I was feeling and they definitely gave me the encouragement that I needed.

I decided to create myself a custom costume for my role as the French Feather Duster. Carlos is the Lumere Candlelight and we have this cothing going. We finally decided on what we are going to do for the Be Our Guest number.

The idea I had for the look is of course feathers. Lots and lots of feathers. I wanted to ombre to black to gray to white at the bottom. I wanted to have my own fishnet stockings & heels with it. I want it to be a two piece. I wanted the skirt to be flare as much as possible. I designed a head piece with it as well.

"Gina you sketch?"

I looked up and saw it was Courtney and Nini coming to sit down beside me. Courtney was the one who asked.

"Yeah, I'm a little rusty but yes. I spent 2 years between Paris and Milan and in school there you have to learn a trade and sewing and designing is a mandatory. So yeah" I said sharing about myself

"Rusty? Rusty where? Gina this looks amazing." Courtney complimented

"Thank you" I said

"If you ever need a hand to sew I can help you out" Courtney offered

"Are you serious? I need the help. That would be perfect if you could. Please" I said

"No problem. I would love to help." Courtney said and I became more excited about it because Courtney has style and when I make plans to go to the store her eyes will be a big help to me.

"Sing, act, dance, sew and design. Gina are you an alien. Seriously there's nothing you can't do" Nini joked

"Thanks Nini" I said and laughed at her joke genuinely

Saturday Night
Show 3 Weeks Away

Courtney and I have been working late nights on my costume. I had extra cash that my Uncle and my mom gave me to get materials for my costume. Courtney and I got inspired and we designed her costume along with Seb. My costume is finally finished.

Seb also has experience with sewing and he became a helping hand and it was smart to bring him on and have him there every day so that we can make costume fitting adjustments.

"Gi, we are going to slay this performance. This is coming together so good. Oh my goodness" Courtney cheered getting us all excited

"Guys, I can't thank you enough for helping me out." I said being so grateful because they could've easily said design and make this for me and left me alone and no help . I could have been overwhelmed but thank God they were here to help. What I'm going to miss is the long nights, the sleep overs when it's all over. Courtney , Seb and even Nini and I grew a little closer.

But I am missing date nights and quality time with my Ej. I can't wait to get back to that. We did agree to keep a girls night going. But I know the girls look forward to get back time with their boyfriends too.

After hyping up our costumes to everyone we have finally came to dress rehearsal day. We had to go back to Ash's house to get the costumes and Courtney's boo Howie came to help because not all of them were able to fit in the trunk of Ash's car.

When we made it back we all got changed. It took us all maybe an hour to completely be get ready for our initial costume. Ms. Jen called out roles to walk through and show off our costumes. Courtney went out first and everyone's reaction was perfect. Courtney was completely transformed.