Our Star Pt 2.

Ej's POV

Ashlyn has to get it together. She's been too emotional over us lately and if she keeps it up we are going to be outted. I decided to break up this little moment so that emotion doesn't cause certain things to slip out.

"Hey let's get pizza! I am starving. After party at Big Red's pizzeria" I shouted to get us to focus on something else. I heard a collection of cheers and saying that's a good idea.

We all got our stuff and headed to the pizzeria.
When we got there we packed out the place. The cast took up the long table. We talked while we waited for pizza.

Ricky's POV

The variety show is officially over. It's a weird feeling but it's exciting because it now feels like I am about to be a senior. Wow. I can't believe this is all going to be over soon. I actually can see or like imagine what Ej is going through being that this was his last show.

"Excuse me can I have everyone's attention" Ash yells We all quieted down and looked at Ash to hear what she had to say.

"I just wanted to say everyone did an incredible job tonight on the show." And we all started clapping and cheering for ourselves because we really did.

"We have worked so hard to pull this off, and we have come such a long way since our high school musical days. But I want to acknowledge my cousin Ej who is our senior and this was his last show tonight. Ej tonight you left your heart out on that stage. You both left it all out on the stage. You both closed the show on such a phenomenal level" Ashlyn said tearing up but getting it together

"But what I want say is I am going to miss you so much. Things are not going to be the same without you here. And I just want you to know I love you and I am so proud of you! Can everyone raise a glass to my favorite cousin. Ej everybody" Ashlyn finishes her toast to Ej.

"SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH" Gina started this chant for Ej. He starts to get up but gives Gina a kiss. I still think this relationship is a sham.

"Well I just want to say to my cousin Ash. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I'm so thankful for this because this has only brought us closer and you're my favorite. To all of you guys I just want you guys to know how much I care about all of you. I am thankful to all of you. I know it wasn't perfect from the very beginning. But you guys have given me a 2nd chance. And we all have grown close in our own way. And that really does mean a lot to me. If I could say some advice
to you all for your coming senior year. Be fearless in whatever you do. Don't be scared. Yes change can be scary. Yes life happens unexpectedly. But go after your dreams. Just do it. You will never know about the great things ahead of you if you just don't do it. I can say that confidently now because of you Gi. This last year wouldn't have been what it was without you. You make me strong and give me the confidence for this next part of life. I'm so excited, I'm grateful,  to you Gi. Tonight I couldn't leave my all on the stage without you. You are the true star tonight. Can you all help me raise a glass to Gina. Baby I love you so much and thank you." Ej said , he then sat down and kissed Gina.

It was a nice speech. He had some good advice but I still worry about Gina. I just don't want to see her get hurt. He's leaving off to Princeton soon, having a whole new life ahead of him while she's still here. Distance sucks. I know because I've been through it but nobody has been more effected by distance more than she has. I really just don't want Gina to get hurt. I really think that Ej is going to hurt her and I don't think Gina can't see that it's coming.

I looked to my left and I saw Big red  go after Ash after she got up from the table. Ash has been so emotional lately and now I'm really beginning to think something is wrong. I don't know what is up between them two but I hope they can figure it out.