Camp Shallow Lake: The Series Part 1

Ej's POV

I was in the car with Kourtney and Carlos waiting for Ashlyn and Gina to come out. We were driving to Canyon Creek in California to go to my camp. I'm very excited to have everyone come especially Gina. Camp is going to be big this year with the special celebrity coming and we always have our big production at the end of camp. It's going to be so much fun and the best part is sharing this adventure with my favorite people and someone I really love.

"We're ready" Ashlyn said finally coming to get in the car along with Gina. Carlos got out to help put their bags in the trunk and they all got back in.

"I've got the road snacks" Gina said excited getting into the front seat. She looked so pretty.

She leaned towards me and I leaned into her so that we can share a kiss. God I can't wait to get there and spend every waking minute with her.

"You look beautiful" I told her

"Thanks babe" she said. Blushing. We were looking into each other eyes longer than we should have.

"Alright you lovebirds" Ashlyn said jokingly

"Why don't you guys just jump the broom already?" Kourtney said making a marriage joke that makes all of us crack up laughing.

"Not jumping the broom" Gina said laughing

I turned on the car and started to riding off into our new adventure.

The car ride took 6 hours. It was a long drive. We took some breaks in between. Stopping at a few shops along the way and also getting gas. Ashlyn and Kourtney helped me out with the drive but then I took over to get us to camp.

Once we arrived we were all excited. I can't believe this maybe my last time coming to this camp. I've been coming here since I was 12. This place has literally been my second home for as long as I can remember.

"Wow" was the consensus of everyone's reaction. I can tell everyone was excited.

"Welcome to Camp Shallow Lake guys.....this place is like my second home" I said as we walked further into camp.

"Wait, don't you already have a second home?" Gina asked me

"True but this is like my second second home" I said correcting myself. I saw the smile on her face and she shook her head at me. She came and grabbed my hand and we walked closer in.

"Is that Rocket Man?"

I heard a familiar voice call me by my camp nickname. From a distance I looked and saw it was Gadget coming over to us.

"Hey Gadget" I said happy to see her. Gadget's real name is Maddox but we call her Gadget because she's very crafty and a technical genius. She's definitely like a little sister to me.

I let go of Gina's hand so I could hug her.

"Are those wildcats I see?" She asked excited

"Yup, let me introduce you, Guys this is Maddox but we call her Gadget.  Gadget this is my cousin Ashlyn, my good friends Carlos and Kourtney and my beautiful girlfriend Gina" I said point to everyone according to name but when it came to Gina I connected my hand back to Gina and smiled.

"Of course I already know who you guys are. I have social media. But I'm so happy to finally get to meet you all in person. Im happy you're here. We're really going to have fun" Gadget said hugging Ashlyn, Kourtney, Carlos and Gina one bye one. They were taken back a little bit by how personable she was but I'm glad to see them just take her in.

"It's great meeting you too Gadget" Kourtney said

"We are going to  have the best time. Out in the fresh air, bonding at bondfires, lots of games, music and art. We are going to bond and connect. It's going be like one big happy family. I promise." She said