Second Chances

Courtney's POV

The girls and I met up for study hall to catch up before next class. We were talking about dream destinations or either spring break or summer vacation since it's coming soon. I'm glad we are having healthy talks and keeping the girl power between us. However we have so many secrets going on among us it's not even funny. Or maybe I know all the secrets or maybe Ashlyn knows too? Look all I know it's really a circus going on and we are all putting on our best smiling faces especially when we are in groups. After Beauty & The Best things have become so crazy.

Me and Howard are together. He's my Drogo to my Khaleesi. Ricky and Nini broke up. That I am sad about because it's always Nini in a relationship meanwhile I'm the single best friend. Nini always wanted me to have a boyfriend so we can go out on double dates. But now Nini is the single best friend and now I'm wishing she wishing she wasn't. Single Nini is not my favorite Nini. She gets nosey and pushy to literally anything and everything, but she's my best friend and I hate to see her be hurt over Ricky.

Everything is good with Ashlyn and Big Red but Gina ....I don't want to be her right now. I don't want to be Gina, Nini, Ricky or Ej. It's a web of mess. Ashlyn told me that Gina was planning on leaving while we were doing BATB because she wasn't happy with not getting leads which is understandable just knowing Gina's history of always getting leads.

Gina also had a crush on Ricky and sorta told him that on the night of HSM but obviously that didn't work out. Gina and Ricky are not talking and every time Nini may vent or have a moment of being sad over Ricky, Gina is either quiet, finds excuse to leave or talks to Ashlyn about something else. I know that Nini felt threatened by how close Ricky and Gina got back when we did HSM.

Now there's Gina with EJ and that's a bunch of confusion. I know that Ej likes Gina and I know that Gina likes Ej and wants to be with him but neither one of them  is moving in on each other to figure that out. Ej is fighting in his mind about Gina and Ricky still being a thing because he knows how Gina felt about Ricky, which is beyond me how he knows, I only know that because Ej talked to me about. Then Gina is all upset because she feels that Ej is becoming distant and she doesn't want that but she's not doing anything to fix that which is bad.

Ricky tried to talk to Gina but Gina is so cold to Ricky which I get but....anyway Ricky is mad at Ej because he thinks Ej turned Gina against him which isn't true. Its a complete circus of confusion. I'm just glad that this has nothing to do with me. I'm so glad Howard doesn't go here. We are Switzerland, ours names are Bennet and we ain't in it !

But it does make me sad because I want everyone to be as happy as I am, get along and be with whoever they want to be with. I just wish we will all get there already. Maybe we will maybe we won't. I saw Gina outside by herself on her phone texting. She looked sad so I decided to go outside and talk to her. She looks like she can use a friend.

I walked over and I waved my hand over her phone playfully and said Hi while sitting down to talk to her.

"Hey Court" Gina greeted

"Why are you over here all by your lonesome looking sad? What's wrong?" I asked her

Gina just shook her head frustrated and rolling her eyes. She looks like she wants to scream.

"It's everything....ughmhn " Gina pouted then she laid her head on my shoulder

"I know...well you know what helps....." I said

"What?" Gina asked pathetically

"Talking about it..,,using our words, maybe yelling it doesn't do anything it just makes you feel better" I said trying to get her to open up so I can know what's wrong