All Of Me

"WHERE IS THE FEATHER DUSTER FAN?!"

Gina's POV

We just got back from North High after our whole run in their theatre club. We were at Big Red's Pizzeria. I was sitting next to EJ, while Courtney and Nini sat across from us. I felt so bad for Courtney she was telling us how she caught Howie her new boo red handed in a lie. He's playing North High's beast. I feel so bad for her. She really did like him. I liked them together. I liked Howie. To think you really know a person. Courtney pressured us to change the subject so we did.

After hanging out and eating we decided to get ready to leave. I was grabbing my bag and I had to hide some feathers away so nobody would see what I stole at North High's. I took this feather fan that I am going to break up and turn it into a headpiece for my costume. I found it while I was on lookout. I had to hide one time so that this one person wouldn't see. I ended up in this art room. I saw it and thought how I needed to have it so I took it.

As were walking Courtney and Ej pointed out that I had fathers on my dress. Courtney helped take it off of me.

"Gina....you didn't do what I think you did did you?" Nini asked me

"What do you think I did?" I asked acting like I didn't know what she was talking about

"Gina did you take a costume piece?" Courtney whispered

"That's nonsense, no I didn't anything" I said lying

"You ready?" Ej asked me because he was taking me home.

"Yeah, bye guys" I said then acting normal as possible I got into Ej's car and we left

Parked In Front of Ashlyn's

"G I have to tell you something" Ej said

"Ok. What's wrong" I answered

"What I tell you can't leave the car" Ej disclosed

"Ok. You're making me nervous....what is it....Ej did you....did you  steal....something...from ...you know?" I asked curiously giving him the look

"Look in my bag....yes.....I took the Gaston boots.....they were so nice. They fit me...right and everything.. I just couldn't resist" Ej admitted and showed me the bag the shoes were in to let me peek inside. I zipped up the bag. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag to confess I did the same thing.

"Eej...babe....So....I had to hide in the art room  for a second so nobody would see me and I saw this feather fan and I thought I had to have it. I thought I can break it to make a headpiece out of it. So I took it" I admitted and showed him what was in my bag.

"Babe...*he laughs in relief*....Bad habits don't die easily....." Ej said flirtatiously and then kisses me. I laughed in relief because I think it's funny how yes we have changed but not everything about us has changed.

"You get me." I said kissing him again "Did you know I was lying when Nini asked me if I took something?" I asked him

"Yeah, when you parted your lips and gave this look , I knew you were lying" Ej said

"I need a better poker face then" I laughed

"I love your poker face"'Ej said then kissing me again

"Do you want to know the dark truth?.....it felt good to steal this and get away with it" I confessed

"I do too" Ej confessed and we both had this evil laughing reel.

"A couple who steals together" Ej said "Stays together" I said finishing his sentence. We just couldn't stop laughing and making jokes of our dark side. But finally we composed ourselves after laughing for almost 10 minutes straight.

"Lets get this inside before someone sees us" Ej suggested and I followed his lead. We walked hand in hand into Ashlyn's. Ash met us in the living room.

"You two took something didn't you?" Ash accused us and we both looked at each other acting like we didn't know what she's talking about.

"I saw you both outside in the car evil laughing. I know you took something" Ash accusing and putting the pressure on us

"Can't a happy couple laugh evily together in peace?" Ej said speaking for the both of us

"You two need help. You both scare me" Ashlyn said walking away creeped out and I couldn't help but laugh and EJ busted out laughing with me too.