PROM part 2.

Gina's Pov

We arrived at the Springs Resort. Once we got out the car Ej took my hand in his and we walked the hall that lead us to the Prom. We were walking to our table and were stopped every five seconds to say hi to people or someone just wanted to compliment me on my dress. I honestly forget sometimes how popular Ej really is. He brought East High 3 championships in water polo, gpa is like 4.2, rich, good looking, co leads in plays, can sing, dance and act, now one of the most talented av artist in school. It's like honest what can't he do. He really does it all. He was nominated for Prom King and I'm pretty sure he's going to win it.

We were separated for a long time because he was pulled for pictures with his teammates, his friends and he's a softy too, some girls who didn't have dates wanted him to be in their picture. Somehow  he was their picture go to guy. Thankfully we took our Prom pictures before we got here so I was okay with it. But I was missing him because I haven't had a chance to dance with him or even spend any quality time with him here yet.

I was at the table with the girls Annie & Symone who are dates with Nick and Robbie who are EJ's teammates. They are really close. The girls turned out to be cool. I'm glad I had them to talk to because the night would have been lonely without them. At one point us ladies just got on the dance floor and just danced and had fun without the guys who were probably still stuck taking pictures with people.

It came time to announce Prom King and Queen and I still hadn't been with EJ. They were already in the middle of announcing who Prom King is and finally the Dj said Ej's name over the mic. Prom Queen went to this girl named Amanda. Ironically she was Ej's ex girlfriend. She was before Nini. I never knew why they broke up but I guess they are cool. I wouldn't say friends but they are cool. I was a little jealous because his first dance was with her and not me. Silly I know but I am his date. I will be grateful for just one ten second dance with him.

While he had his dance with her Annie asked me to go with her to the ladies room. She needed help to get out of her dress so she can use the bathroom . Thankfully it was easy to help her and it didn't take her long to use the bathroom either. I helped zip her back into her dress and we left to go back to prom.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver" Annie said

"Thank you for having an easy dress to help you with. Did you see the other girls helping that other girl out with the buttons on her dress?" I said mentioning what I saw while waiting.

"Yes, oh my goodness. Why on earth would she want a dress like that with a million buttons" Annie joked  and I laughed in agreement

"Is this your first prom?" Annie asked me

"Yes, and probably my first and last." I said jokingly but partially true.

"This is my third prom this month and my last prom." Annie said

"Wow, three proms in a month. I couldn't have imagined doing everything I did to get ready for this prom three times in a row" I admitted

"But it is fun to get all dolled up and take pictures and feel like a princess even if it's just for 1 night for a few hours." Annie said

"You're right. Truthfully I think me getting ready for Prom is really the fun part about Prom instead of the actual prom. I haven't been with EJ really since we got here" I said

"Take it from me when it's not your prom it's lonely. Especially if you're the date to someone popular like our boyfriends. Everyone wants to take pictures pull them in all different directions and everything. It's easy to feel mad about it but when you realize this may be the last time they will be together with friends. Some of them may have not seen each other all year until today because like school abroad or work study program for the last year. You can't help but let them have their moment. The truth is you really don't get your date back until the after party. Now some guys they will never leave your side come after party time because they hope they are going to get lucky. Since it's prom night....do you have any plans with EJ ?" Annie asked