Camp Shallow Lake: The Series Part 4

Gina's POV

We were woken up early by Maddox. She told us we are having a mandatory meeting that's addressing a crisis about our show. So we all got up and got ready for the meeting.

Ej, Val and Carlos explained all that's going on with Corbin wanting to take our show away. Carlos laid out an interesting plan. The Real Campers of Shallow Lake.
He gave us all storylines to act out for the documentary. Thankfully mine was a catch phrase "don't get me started". This was easy enough for me to do because I'm not really that good at faking how I feel on the spot....I suck at improving. When I feel something I react naturally in the moment.

Kourtney, Ej and I were back stage in the wings watching Carlos, Emmy and Alex go through the Little Bit Of You scene. Carlos throws a diva fit on purpose. He makes them cut so he can complain. It was so funny.

Ej addressed it in a fake rude way and it was funny. Ej made them start from the beginning. This was actually really fun seeing all of us acting like we were something that we are not.

Once their scene was over the last scene we were marking for today was my scene with Ricky. We were doing the scene with the song what do you know about love.

It's really weird because Ricky's fake role is playing my jilted ex. Wow an ex....imagine that. Ricky really being my ex. Well technically he is an ex.....an ex crush.

"Hello Again G" Ricky said to me

"It's you again" I said smiling and laughing because I know he's just playing his role.

"You ready?" He asked

"I'm ready. I always stay ready" I said

"Ok...now don't go falling back in love with me or anything ...this is just pretend" He said jokingly

"No, don't you go falling back in love with me" I said still smiling and laughing about this. Ricky and I are so goofy,

"You say that now but I know better." Ricky flirted

"Don't get me started"'I said flirting back

"AYE, Get into positions" I heard Ej's loud and annoyed voice yell at us. I know we're suppose to be playing but judging by the look on his face he wasn't acting. He was really annoyed.

Once the music started I got right into my Anna character and showed off. I have to admit this scene is one of my favorites to do because I love the song. Ricky and I's harmonies are so on point. And I hate to admit this too but it's fun to be flirty and push Ricky around.

When we finished our scene and the music stopped everyone in the room was silent and it made it so awkward. Everyone was looking at us giving us weird stares. I noticed the look on Ej's face and he wasn't happy.

"That's a wrap" Ej said annoyed

Ej came on stage and went to the back to turn up the other stage lights. I walked over to him to say something. But Corbin called me over to him. He talked to me about my scenes and told me he was impressed by it. I really couldn't pay attention to what he was saying because I was still too focused on Ej. He wasn't happy at all.

When my talk with Corbin was done Maddox made me go back to wardrobe to take my skirt off since it's vital to my costume wardrobe. I went in the back to take it off. Once I got it off I went to the table where my script is to grab it. I noticed that on top of my script was Ej's director binder. There was a letter hanging out of it. I couldn't help but be nosey. I took the letter out and began read it. I noticed it was a letter from his dad.

In the letter he's saying he's doesn't want Ej to take a gap year anymore and he wants him to go to St. Louis for leadership training. I look up and I see Val and Mia with props in their hands and placing them backstage. I walked over to them with the letter in my hand.