Mixed emotions~ BBRae ~

( A little edit I made on the top or side)

Its good to be back with writing ideas! I have improved my writing so enjoy!

Beastboy's P.O.V.

I look down at her lifeless body laying down on the medical bed. She was so strong yet she couldn't win this fight. This is all my fault. I did nothing to prevent this and now thanks to me, she is dead. No pulse, no heat in her body, no heartbeat.

A hand rested on my shoulder which made me jump back in surprise. Robin looked at me showing only pity for my loss. I finally get what I wanted and then I lose it quickly. I guess its true what they say, dreams come slow and they go by so fast. "Don't blame yourself. She was a great friend and I am sure she wants you to be happy with someone else. I know you loved her, but its time to let her go." Robin spoke to me as I sighed. I closed my eyes tight, wanting this to be a dream, but its not. This is reality.

"I appreciate your words, but I can't just let her go. She got her memory back a week ago and now she is dead. How do you think I feel? We could have been happy together, but the stupid tragedy had to happen." I got furious with myself that I threw the white fancy vase filled with flowers to the ground. It smashed into pieced once it touched the floor.

" Stop it Beastboy! Terra is now in a better place. Be a man and accept it!" Robin now started to yell at me. I turned to look at him with narrow eyes. "What if Starfire was dead? Wouldn't you be sad?" I questioned him.

"Yes I would be sad. I would lose it, but I would try my hardest to just try to be happy. I think she would want that"I knew Robin was lying. He would obviously lose his sense and never move on.

I was about to say something when Cyborg walked into the room. "What happened!?" He looked at us both with a very worried look. His gaze when down to Terra's body.  His eyes immediately widened. "Explain" Was all cyborg said.

"Um... Well.... It all started that day when the accident happened" I started and this my children is where the story begins.

I was playing my video games in the living room when I heard a large crash in one of the titans rooms. I quickly abandoned my game and ran to the scene. Starfire was crying as she hold silkie tight. I felt a little sad about how the tears ran down her face that I hugged her tight. "What happened?" I asked her in a hush tone.

" Robin and Raven were doing the arguing and then...then..." she started to snob so I held her even more close to me."then what?" I encouraged her to keep talking.

"Then...Raven lost control. Her magic powers kind of made the windows brake. I don't know how it happened, but when I walked in the room....Robin was on the floor with blood. Raven was in the corner of her room holding her knees. I believe she is frightened of what has happened." A tear went down her cheek. "We must help Robin"

She pulled me towards the room and I covered my mouth in shock. There was blood everywhere. Raven was now crying. For the first time in forever, she is crying and I could see fear in her violet eyes. I quickly walked over to Raven and hugged her. She rested her head on my shoulder. " What have I done?" Was all she said. I know she was in shock, but I tried to smile so she wouldn't feel horrible. "You couldn't control it. Don't blame yourself that much"

Starfire got Cyborg to help take Robin to the medical room. I tried to get Raven to stand up, but she refused. I sighed as I picked her up bridal style. I took her to her bedroom and gently set her down on her bed. I know she told me never to go in her room, but this was an emergency.

" Beastboy?" Raven called out. I looked at her. "Yes Raven?"

" I-I want you to stay with me. You make my powers have control." I was a little taken back by her words, but I agreed anyways. I laid down besides her and just looked at the wall. Everything was dark in her room. Some things were blue, but it was a very dark blue. I felt arms hug me which made me blush bright red. Good thing the room is dark. Raven rested her head on my chest which made me smile. I soon fell asleep next to her.

When I opened my eyes, I didn't feel the arms that hugged me nor the head that used to rest on my chest. I slightly turned my head to the right seeing Raven was gone. I shrugged it off and decided to get something to eat for dinner. I passed by the medical room and decided to check if everything was okay. I walked in and looked over to a worried Starfire next to Robin. He was already awake and smiling up at Starfire.

" Feel better" I told him as I gave them some space by leaving the room. My stomach began to growl so I thought why not go to the pizza place? I turned into a bird and flew all the way to the pizza place. I was too lazy to walk.

I turned back to my normal self. I smiled at the pizza sign. Yep, this is my kind of place where I can relax while eating! I was so close to opening the door, but screaming caught my attention. I turned around to see a woman that was looking down at the floor. "Why!? Oh my gosh! Why!?" She was screaming because her ice cream fell to the ground. I would have been to since its food and food is delicious.

I went back to going in the pizza place, but someone has already grabbed the handle of the door. I look up to see who the hand belonged to and to my surprise. It belonged to Terra.

" Terra! Please tell me you have your memory back!" I plead as I observed her closely. She didn't say a word. A few moments of silence went by and she finally spoke. " I told you and your friends before. I am not a titan nor your friend! You are all weirdos."  She yelled harshly at me.

" Look Terra, those weirdos used to be your friends. I can't believe I even had feelings for you." I snapped. Nobody calls my friends and me weirdos. I started to walk away. I could heard Terra's footsteps behind me.

"Wait!!" I heard her yell. I ignored it and kept walking away. " Please just wa--" Terra didn't get to finish her sentence. The last part got cut off my a car noise and a scream. I turned around to see Terra lying on the floor.

She got ran over by a car.

A:N//

Well that first chapter was intense! lol

I just wanted to say that school got me busy and I have the day off today so I might not update until a while.

If anyone has some ideas for this story  please feel free to inbox me those ideas! Thanks

Vote

And

Comment!

~ Mary (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)