Story 6- Chapter 1- New Girl- Flinx

Story 6

New Girl- Flinx

Chapter 1.

Jinx's P.O.V.

I looked around the city and noticed everyone walking with there friends, lover, or family. I was the only one who has been walking alone. Being new in this town without knowing anyone sucks.

I sighted and entered a pizza place. I saw people in a line to get pizza so I  started to make my way to the line as well.

After a few minutes I finally got to order something.

"What may I get you?"

"Pepperoni pizza would be fine" I said casually.

"Sure and maybe we could hang out sometime?" I looked up at the guy. He didn't look that ugly more like really attractive.

"Sure maybe at your lunch brake"

"I would like that a lot" He winked and I blushed a little. I carried my pizza to the nearest table and sat there enjoying my pizza.

I felt something sit next to me. I quickly looked up seeing the guy. At first it freaked me out on how he got there so fast , but I shrugged it off.

"Your lunch brake is now?" I asked in disbelief. That's convenient how his lunch brake is when I was about my eat my delicious pizza slice.

"Yep. So your the new girl on this town"

"I guess" I shrugged and took a bite of the pizza slice.

"Perfect" He whispered and dragged me outside, not letting me finish my pizza. Since it was a little windy today she air blew my hair back and the guy starred at me .

"what?"

"Oh...Nothing just that I haven't introduced myself properly yet. Allow me, my name is kidflash and I'm the fastest boy in the world" That explains a lot.

"I'm Jinx. I'm bad luck , but you probably already know that."

"Actually, you look like good luck. Your beautiful" I blushed cherry red when he said that.

"Nobody has ever called me beautiful before"

He looked at me in disbelief for a moment and then he smiled. "Maybe because there jealous of your beauty"

"thanks" It was kind of weird for me to say that , but nobody has ever called me beautiful so why not?

"I have to go , but see you around"He smiled and handed me a pink rose. He ran quickly back to his work and I couldn't help , but feel butterflies fluttering all over my stomach.

The End.

I decided to make a Teen Titans Chat Room next. Its comedy with the teen titans and random people.

So I make covers! (some of you already know that)

So I made a cover for someone for a Niall Horan Fan Fiction.

anyways a shout out for

Everyone who comments and votes!!!

DON'T be a silent reader! Being quiet won't get you far in life.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-  Still love this!

If you want to make that face then I will show you how.

Okay so many of you have iPhones and I think the face is in your keyboard if not go to settings and go to keyboard settings and you will find something about emojis.

Some of you have android (me) okay so some phones already have some emojis on the keyboard. For example, mine has ♦♥⁉♠◼⬛◻❗‼⁉〰❗❇✨⭐◽▫✨▶⏩⏬⭐↕↘⬆⏪⬅⤴↔⬅✖✖✳㊙®®✅⭕ℹ❎✅⭕⛔♿♿➿➿♋⏰♑♐♿

But the problem is I don't have other one's so I downloaded an app called "Cool Symbols"

and that's where I got ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bye HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!✴

-Mary-