Story 14- Chapter 8- I need you

Chapter 8

Starfire's Point Of View

It was the midnight and I couldn't do the sleeping. I did not have a stomach ache and I did not feel any pain. I was just wide awake with nothing to do.

I hear a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting nobody to be awake these hours so it was the surprise for me. I walked over the door and the automatic doors opened a little. I peaked my head and saw Pacifica standing there, wearing her pink pajamas.

"Sorry to wake you up."

"I was already the awake actually"

"Good, may I please come in?" I nodded and took a step back, so she could enter.

"So, this might not be some good news, but....I wanted to explain everything to you"

"Oh"

"Yeah, so the reason I hugged Robin so much was because I thought he didn't have a girlfriend"

I crossed my arms and looked at her with my expression being quiet annoyed. "But he does"

She sighted "I know that now. Besides, he told me you were just his teammate"

My eyes widened "W-what!?" I exclaimed not believing on what she said.

"Yeah...I asked him who was he searching ,for the day I meet him and almost got taken by Red X, and he said he was searching for his teammate."

I  looked at her in the eye and screamed "Stop doing the lying!" She can closer to me and frowned.

"I'm not lying. Here," She handed me some type of recorder. "Listen to this. I need to go. Goodnight" She walked out and closed the door behind her.

I looked down at the black small machine. I quickly pressed "play" and listened very carefully.

"What are you looking for?" I hear pacifica ask.

"Umm....my teammate" Robin answered.

My jaw dropped open and the recorder fell to the floor making a "crash" noise. Why would Robin do that? Why would he lie about our relationship? And most importantly, why did pacifica record this?

I must tell Robin about this! I kneeled down to pick up the recorder, but it was the broken into the pieces. I have no proof.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Beastboy's Point Of View

I laid in bed, looking up at total darkness. I can't stop thinking of Raven and I. I know she probably doesn't like me, but I can't stop imagining moments with her that could happen if we were together.

That's not the only problem in this situation, Terra is back and I thought I didn't have feelings for her, but I think some feelings are starting to develop.

I'm not sure how I'm going to fix this. I mean, I'm not even sure if Terra likes me again. And I'm positive Raven doesn't like me at all!

There's only one solution to this mess.

I sat up and swung my legs out off bed. I stood up and walked to my door. I opened it and walked to the end of the hall. I knocked on the door and she answered it.

She yawned "Beastboy?"

"Uh...hi Terra. Can we talk?" I said a little nervous because I'm not sure how she's going to respond to this.

"Sure, beastboy." She stepped back. "Come in" I came in and closes the door behind me.

~Authors Note~

PACIFICA! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO STARFIRE!? >:(

Everyone in favor of a hate club for Pacifica comment "Me"

OMG! BEASTBOY AND TERRA ARE GOING TO DO SOME SERIOUS TALKING! :O

(I know some of you thought wrong about the last part! You perverts! XD)

So its the middle of the morning (2:19 a.m.) and I'm writing this for you guys. YOUR WELCOME!!! (Just kidding, you don't have to thank me)

School hasn't started yet. It will on Monday and I'm scared.

Oh gosh! Me & my friend's conversation!

My friend- I think I leave early because my schedule says "No class"

Me-What!? mine doesn't say anything! I don't even know when I leave! D:

My friend- Haha! Your going to be at school while I'm at home eating ice cream and watching cartoons! :P

Me- Lucky cow! -.-

So yeah, she leaves early and I have to stay. HIGH SCHOOL STINKS AND IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET! (My opinion)

❇Vote❇

♥~Comment~♥

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
~Mary~⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛