❇Parts for the chapter here❇

(people who don't want to be in the book ignore this)

Okay so let us begin!

Rule number one and the only rule-- DON'T BE RUDE TO OTHER'S BECAUSE THEY GOT THE PART YOU WANTED!!!

Oh and some parts are reserved.

@wolfgirl3183 is girl number one who is going to be kidnapped.

@WaterQueenAqua is Starfire's forgotten sister.

I'm going to be Kidnapped girl number two.

So those are taken....

❇❇PARTS NOT TAKEN!!!!❇❇

Raven's secret Sister-( to get this part you have to tell me why you want this part. The best explanation gets the part.Yes ,you will have to write a sentence or two of why I should pick you.)

Kidnapped girl number three--(Fist person who asks for this part gets it)

Villain One( leader)- (Write one or two sentences of why I should pick you to be  the leader of the new villains group.)

Villain two- (First person to ask for this part gets it)

Villain three- (First person to ask for this part gets it)

That's mostly it...oh and if all the parts are taken and you really want to be in the Story..let me know so I can make you into a villain or a kidnapped person.

I'll inbox you if you got the part!

Oh and please read the comments so you know who is taken. I will write in gigantic letters on the comments who is taken.

Example. BLA BLA IS TAKEN

Okay so that's mostly it. Oh and if you start to fight you will NEVER get a part in this book.

oh and the Raven's sister part and Villain leader part will be picked tomorrow because I have to read the comments on who deserves the part.Lol

COMMENT PARTS NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!! XD

ALSO DON'T HATE ME IF I DON'T PICK YOU!!! D: