STORY 16 ~~ Random TT story~~

STORY 16

~ Random Teen Titans Story

Chapter 1.

It was a normal day in the teen titans tower. Cyborg and beastboy were just playing video games like usual.

Raven was reading a book, while Robin and Starfire played a board game. "Yo Beastboy. I'm bored" cyborg sighted as he played the video game. This usually amuses him, but not today.

"Same. Dude, you totally cheated!!" Beastboy yelled as he watched the screen of cyborg winning the game.

"Haha, you wish" Cyborg said as he smiled of victory.

" I'm so boooored" beastboy complained as he flopped onto the couch. "I have an idea" Cyborg spoke. "MOVIE NIGHT!!" He yelled for the others to hear. " Great"/Raven said in sarcasm. "What movie are we going to watch?" Raven asked.

" We are going to watch Annabelle" Starfire spoke as she grabbed the CD case from the table. She already had everything planned. "Isn't that a scary movie?" Robin spoke feeling concerned because Starfire is usually afraid of scary movies. He didn't want her to get that scared. "Yeah...why?" Beastboy asked like it was nothing. "Starfire doesn't like scary movies" Robin replied.

"Stop worrying about your girlfriend" Cyborg smirked at Robin. He knew they had something going on. He actually wanted them to be together. Don't we all? Robin started to breath heavily, he also started to blush.

Once he recovered he yelled at his tip of his lungs "she's not my girlfriend!!" Starfire just stood there. The last time it happened, there friendship almost got ruined.

So Starfire just decided to pretend it did not hurt her even though deep down it hurt her a lot. "Hey Raven, you excited about the movie?" Beastboy asked casually. Raven turned her head towards beastboy. "Uh...a little" she shrugged.

"Don't worry, I'm here if you get scared" Beastboy smiled. Raven looked away blushing. "Uh...thanks" She blushed even more.

Beastboy and Raven sat on the couch while the observed Cyborg proving a point of Robin liking Starfire. " we all know you like her!!" Cyborg screamed at robin while robin looked away with his arms crossed.

Raven had finally had enough of there childish fighting so she stood up from the couch and yelled " Both of you stop if and start the movie!! " Even her eyes glowed bright red. Since Starfire was the one feeling awkward, she decided to break the awkwardness by saying " Yes! Let us watch the scary movie!"

Both Robin and Cyborg sighted. " okay" Robin said. "Sure" cyborg mumbled. Beastboy put in the CD for the Annabelle movie in the CD player and sat back down in the couch with popcorn and soda.

Once the movie was playing, everyone jumped once the devil appeared on the stairs. Starfire closed her eyes in horror once she saw the doll standing up in the movie. At the end, the titans were sad that the old lady died just to save the baby's soul. Once the movie was over, the titans were a little frightened.

Starfire shivered in fear. "Is it based on a true story?" She asked afraid of what the answer would be.

"No...don't worry. Its all fake. " Robin wasn't sure if it was real or not since at the end of the movie, they showed Annabelle saying that she was locked in a case where she could not hurt people. So Robin just said no just to make Starfire feel better.

"Uh...help" Raven said as she looked at Beastboy who seem to be leaning on her. "That movie was awesome!!" Beastboy jumped happily ,scaring Raven. "Beastboy!! You scared me!" She exclaimed.