Mixed Emotions ~ BBrae~

-
Beastboy
-

"Is she okay?" I asked the doctor who had a clipboard in his hands. He looked up to me closely. "Are you related to her?" He asked me in a serious tone of voice.

"Yeah. I'm her brother" I had to lie or else he wouldn't give me any type of information. I kind of knew the doctor wasn't going to to believe me at all. She has peach color skin while my skin is green. Sometimes I miss my peach skin I had when I was normal. I was just a kid with blonde hair; ready to go out in the world  to have an adventure. Then that stupid accident happened ,and my parents didn't have a choice, but to give me a chemical. I turned into a green skin boy that can turn into any animal. I guess you can say this wasn't how I planned my life.

" I don't believe that--"

"Please" I interrupted the doctor from talking. "She has nobody, but me." I felt my eyes burn along with my nose. I guess I am kind of close to crying, but how can I not? Terra is back, but she ended up getting hit by a car. The worse part of all of this is that I still like her. Not only that, I also started to develop feelings for Raven. She probably hates me, but her hate towards me makes my heart want her more. People have made her feel like she is alone at some points which hurts me. I don't like seeing her get hurt.

"Sorry son, its the rules. I can't brake them." The doctor started to walk away, holding his clipboard. I just stared into the long hallway. My hope has slowly went down. I let my arms and shoulders down with no happiness to be see in my face. I heard footsteps from behind me. I knew it was someone who was desperate to get some help so I made my way over to the waiting room. While I casually walked, I heard someone scream my name. I turned to see Cyborg and Raven.

Cyborg had a worry expression in his face features. I turned to look at Raven. Her hoodie was down so I could perfectly see her purple hair. It was short, but it had so many strong effects on me that I could never describe. Her purple eyes made me daydream about her for a few seconds. Those few seconds were the best seconds I have ever had. "Uh...Beastboy? Why are you looking at me like that?" Raven questioned me as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"W-what?" I pretended not to know what she was talking about. "I was looking at Cyborg" I laughed a little nervously.

"Aw man, are you dreaming about me being a taco again?" Cyborg yelled at my face. "We are friends Beastboy. Don't be going around dreaming about me being food ever again" Cyborg waggled his finger.

I slapped the finger away from my face. "First of all, I wasn't dreaming about you being food. I was daydreaming about how Terra might be. Hope she is okay" I whispered the last sentence as I looked down to see my shoes. Gosh, I need new shoes.

"Well, we're here to comfort you. I know you like Terra and seeing her like this must hurt you" Raven spoke so gently it could make me fall asleep. Its like she has me in a trance. Whenever she talks, my heart starts to pound like crazy.

"Thanks. Where is Starfire and Robin?" I asked them. Raven started to look down at the floor. Cyborg just let out a frustrating groan. Then my memories came to my mind. Raven's powers attacked Robin ,and that is why he is at home while Starfire takes care of him. I could see sadness in her face which made my heart ache.

I walked slowly towards her and I cupped her cheek on my palm.  "Listen" I started while I looked directly to her eyes. They were watery which meant that she was close to crying. The last time I saw her almost cry was when the accident happened. "You couldn't control your powers. Robin knows that. He knows you didn't mean to hurt him that badly. Life sucks ,Raven. But you want to know something? Life gets better over the years. Maybe right now it is horrible, but it will get better. We have to have bad days to enjoy the good days. There is people out there in the world who care about you" My hands went down to grab her hands. I gave her hand a little squeeze while I smiled at her. "I care about you"

I could see her eyes sparkly with the light. A small smile appeared on her lips. "Thank you Beastboy" She walked really close to me and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. I gladly hugged her back. This felt so wrong yet so right. Cyborg ruined the moment by clearing his throat. " Seriously guys? Terra is still in a hospital" Cyborg reminded both of us. We broke the hug and just blushed bright red.

"Sorry" We both mumbled. The hospital door from the patient room opened. Terra appeared on a wheelchair while being pushed by a nurse. Terra had many cuts on her face, but she still looked beautiful. Her blonde hair was covering some of her face, but that didn't stop me from having affection towards her.

See what I mean? I like both Terra and Raven.

Author's note.

It have been so long since I have updated. So sorry!

I have so many books to write in so little time.

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you think so far! :)

~Mary (^~^)