Teen Titans-Short Stories

Hey guys so this book has short stories! Some are romance cute stories and others are friend stories!

Each story will have a few chapters or just one then I will end it. Once I end it a story I start a new one in the same book of course!

enjoy! :)

P.S. Not everything is about Robstar!

I will make BBRae, CyBee, And Flinx later on the book once I'm done with this story! :)

········································

Story 1.

~~Old friend ~~( Robstar)

Chapter 1.

Starfire's P.O.V.

I had the most fun today with friend Robin.He has always been so caring and the nicest person I have ever meet. My friends are also the nice! I love them all so much.

For some reason I have always felt something weir when I'm around Robin. My stomach feels like something moving inside of me.

I believe it is called "butterflies in the stomach" and you get them when you fall in love.

I have always thought that Robin was really cute! Maybe he feels the same way about me.Only one way to find out.

"Robin may we do the talking in private?" I asked and he nodded. He leaned on the wall while crossing his arms and smiling at me. "What do you want to talk about?"

I felt nervous so I began to bite my lip. I took a deep breath and then exhaled it. "Robin I think-"

I was rudely interrupted by the alarm flashing red. "Looks like trouble" Robin said before he left.

I sighted and left to. Soon we we're all infront of a black figure who looked like it was dangerous. It had two money bags on each hand.

"surrender or else" Robin threatened.The person didn't look afraid not even one bit.

"You wish!" a female's voice said and she flew up.

"Looks like she can fly. Starfire! Fly up there and catch her!" robin commanded and I nodded. I flew up and I chased her.

She turned around and once she saw me catching up to her she flew faster and so did I. This was a fight I wasn't going to lose that easily.

I was right besides her.I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me "Sorry , but I did not wish to do this while you were not looking" I tried to punch her , but she moved away to the left.

She grabbed my wrist and threw me away from her. I stooped myself before I fell down at the cold hard floor.

"You will not get away from me that easily!" I yelled and flew after her again determined to stop her. Once I was close to her I grabbed her ,like she did to me, and threw her.She lost balance and was about to fall ,but she managed to grab my red hair.

Once she grabbed my hair she took me down with her. We both fell on the ground , but I landed on her so I was okay.

"Starfire!" Robin said running towards me. He looked down at the person in black smiled. "Nice work star!" I blushed and looked down.

"dude, let's see who it is!" Beastboy said and everyone agreed. Robin took the black mask off of her reveling a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hey! she looks like....Starfire" Cyborg said in disbelieve. I went over to the girl ,who was still on the floor, and hugged her tight. "That's because this is my bestfriend from Tamaran!" I said. I was the most happy now that she was here.