aStory 13- Chapter 6- New Villains

Chapter 6

Starfire P.O.V.

"its no use. Nobody has seen Raven anywhere!"

"We must not give up the hope, Robin" I said interlocking my fingers with his. They fit perfectly like they we're meant to be.

"Raven must be here somewhere! I know she is.." Beastboy whispered the last part looking down. He has always worried about Raven. He would always try to make her laugh even if she said that his jokes weren't funny.

"Maybe Starfire should keep asking"

"Good idea Cyborg, but I already did the asking to everyone" I sighted in defeat.

"Actually..." Jay began "I can see where Raven might be!"

"Awesome! but why didn't you tell us earlier?" Cyborg questioned.

"Because I nearly remembered. I don't use that power that much as you could have noticed"

"Okay so...do what you need to do"

"I need peace and quiet so nobody make a sound" We all moved away from her so she could have her personal space.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthous" She began. Then she started to float. She then floated down and looked at all of us.

"She's at the Sushi restaurant with some other person who looks a little bit like Starfire, but she has black hair and blue eyes." I gasped.

"What's wrong star?" Robin asked being concerned. The question here is if I should tell them the truth. Is it to soon or is it the right time? oh so many questions!

"Nothing is the wrong! Everything is just fine" I gave him an assured smile.

"Okay..." Robin replied sounding unsure if I was telling the truth or lying.

"Let's go get Raven" Cyborg said getting a head start. We all then started to walk where Jay told us where Raven might be. What I worry is that my lost sister will be there.

Mary's P.O.V. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"You will never get away with this!' I screamed. These people think they can just kidnap me all willy nilly? There so wrong!

"We already did" One of them smirked.

"Let us go now!" Trinity demanded, but they just ignored her.

"Don't ignore our pleas! Let us go now!" Emma said loosing her patience. I don't blame her, being ignored only cause us being impatient for us to be noticed.

"I want my taco!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me weirdly like If my skin was blue. I wish, but its not...

"Alice! Moonrise! Hang out these flyers around town so there's a good chance the titans will see them." One of the villains commanded. The nodded and left carrying a bunch of flayers.

Raven's P.O.V.

We finally got to the sushi place, but the titans we're all gone. They probably noticed I wasn't in the bathroom and left looking for me.

"Where are your friends? Oh please don't tell me that I kissed a boy for nothing" Moonfire said face palming. I don't blame her at all. Kissing a guy you don't love and then finding out it was for nothing must be horrible.

"There she is!" I hear someone scream with joy. The next thing I knew, I was being crushed with Starfire's friendship hugs. She is stronger than she looks.

"oh I have missed you so much friend Raven!"

"uh...me too star" I replied.

I looked over to my side seeing..... Jay? Why is Jay, my sister, here in Tokyo with the titans?

"Jay?"

"Raven?"

"Starfire!"

"Oh...hello sister Moonfire..."

I think it just got awkward with the finding our sisters again.

"Can someone explain what's going on!?" Cyborg asked looking at me and Starfire mostly because we would give a better explanation since we are the cause.

"Uh...Everyone. This is Jay. My sister" Jay waved at everyone even though she already knee who they we're.

"Friends, this is my long lost sister, Moonfire" Starfire introduced her sister. Everyone waved hi and smiled.

"Hi Raven" I stood there frozen. Please don't be Rex! I turn seeing Rex smirking at me.

This can't be good.

Authors Note

Sorry I was going to make it longer.

Good news! I found a Robin on instagram!

I also found a beastboy!

Right now I'm roleplaying at a teen titans pool party and as Starfire! busy day for me.

I have a head ache too!

BAD NEWS- I have writers block! might take some time until I get an idea. I still have to write other books which stinks because those books have to have LONG chapters....:(

There should be a picture on the side....

if there isn't then please wait because I'm probably trying to fix it.

My wattpad account should have been a secret from my friends.... The next day, mostly all of them start following me on here. I keep wondering how they knew I had this account..... weird.

Well goodbye!

~Mary~