Story 5. Chapter 5- Babysitting- Robstar and BBRae

Story 5

babysitting-RobStar and BBRae

Chapter 5

Narrator's P.O.V

"Going somewhere titans?"They turned to see Madame Rouge standing near them , smirking.

Robin stepped forward with determination to stop her and rescue the kids. "Give us the kids,Now!"

"what? No please? Well as I've heard, superheros have to have matters"

"Yeah , but that's non of your business" Beastboy glared at her and she hissed in response.

Starfire ran out of patience so she ran towards Madame Rouge and slammed her into a wall near them. "Your going to tell us where the kids are or else!" Starfire said holding her starbolt near Madame's Face.

The titans looked at Starfire in shock. They have never seen Starfire that determined to fight crime and make justice. The whole thing was really surprising. What they didn't know is that Starfire got attached to the kids like there we're her very own.She loves them and like every other mother, she would do the impossible to protect them from harm.

"I don't know!" Madame Rouge was convinced that Starfire was to nice to harm someone , but she thought wrong.

Starfire was so close to throwing a starbolt at her that Robin had to stop her before she did something she would regret in the future.

"Starfire, you need to calm down a little" Beastboy said being worried for his friend.

"I will not do the calming down until I find the kids!" She said in a determent voice.

•••••Meanwhile with the kids••••••

"what if we never get out of here!? Then what will happen!?" Summer panicked since she was a dramatic little girl.

"Calm down Sum. We will get out of here soon" Michael would always call Summer Sum. since it was her nickname.

"If we don't?" She panicked again. She was really desperate to get out of the dirty cold cage.

"We will" Alyssa assured her meanwhile Finn and Jake we're helping  Melissa to keep calm.

"This is going to be a long day" Alyssa mumbled.

~Back to the titans~

"Just like I suspected. There not in the factory" Robin said and Starfire gasped and then sadness washed all over her face.

"Maybe we should tell bumblebee the truth slowly so she won't freak out to much" Beastboy suggested and they all agreed with him. Beastboy started to head out the factory when Robin said "We need to get information from madame Rouge"

Robin walked up to Madame Rouge who was tied up so she wouldn't escape that easily. "Who was really behind all of this? because I know it wasn't just you"

"hmmmm!!" Madame Rouge said something , but that's all you could hear because she had tape on her mouth.

Robin sighted and ripped the tape off her mouth. "ouch!" She yelled out of pain from the tape being ripped off her mouth.

"Now tell us who are you working with before i-"

"Starfire, sweetie.... calm down." Robin said in a very soft voice making Starfire calm herself a little.

"Fine, blackfire was the one who came up with the plan. She said we would rule the world together so that's why I accepted in the first place"

"I knew it! Starfire, call Raven and tell her to keep an eye on blackfire till we get to the tower" Starfire nodded and quickly got out her communicator to call her friend. "beastboy, help me carry Madame Rouge to the tower"

"Sure, yes sir" He said saluting.

~At the tower~

The babies we're crying and they we're also giving blackfire a major headache.

"Can you shut the kids" She said rudely.

"There babies. They have to cry, so maybe you should keep quiet so they can sleep" Raven said coldly glaring at her.

The door  bursted open and the rest of the titans came in with madame rouge tied up. Blackfire's eyes widen and she quickly became to worry. She didn't expect the titans to get madame rouge that easily and fast.

"Well I have to go. See you another time sister dear" Blackfire was about to fly off ,but Starfire jumped on her , stopping her.

"Where are the kids!" Starfire yelled.

"Your hurting me little sister!"

"Tell me!!"

"An abandon cave!" Starfire let go of her sister and Raven quickly tied her up with her powers.

Starfire flew, Robin rode his motorcycle, Beastboy turned into a bird, and Raven used her teleportation to get there fast.

When they all got there ; they saw the kids asleep since it was already night time.

They carried the kids back in the tower and just in time because Cyborg and bumblebee we're back.

"Y'all did a wonderful job taking care of them. I'll just take them home" She grabbed ahold of the two babies and woke up the rest of the kids. She gave cyborg a kiss and left.

"Thanks guys. Your the best"

"Well...taking care of the kids made me want to have some of my own" Starfire giggled.

"Me too" Raven agreed and both Robin and Beastboy turned strawberry red.

They all felt tired since today was a big adventure so they all fell asleep quickly.

~The End~

A-N

Next story is. "New Girl" - Flinx

Sorry for grammar/ spelling mistakes.

I'm tired...goodnight!!

Vote and comment please!!

✴~Mary~✴