Story 12- Chapter 4- New Villains

Chapter 4

Miss Darkness's P.O.V

I know how to get rid of the titans once and for all. I have heard that Slade and Red X kidnapped two girls and made the titans save them before the building exploded.

Maybe if I make a plan to kidnap someone, the titans will come to us and that's when we attack them with some help if course.

"Girls. Go get me three random girls and bring them here" I commanded and they nodded in agreement.

Today, we start step one of getting rid of those superheroes and making us be known all over the world.

Trinity's P.O.V.

I was reading a funny book on my favorite app called Wattpad.

I laughed most of the time , but some jokes seemed to be old which made them stop being funny.

All the a sudden, my bedroom window crashes open. I quickly look to see what made it break.

There was a girl standing there looking straight at me. My first reaction was to scream, but she quickly jumped into action and covered my mouth.

I struggled to break away from her , but no use. She was surprisingly strong.

She then pulled me over to the window.

It looked like she was going to jump with me so I closed my eyes. Fear struck me when I felt us both falling. I opened my eyes again once I felt we we're going up.

I guess she can fly.

Emma's P.O.V.

I was hanging Teen Titans posters on my wall because after I saw the titans in action, I just can't help , but like them more.

As I hang the last poster of all the titans together something covered my mouth with something soft. It was also wet and then I noticed the same smell from before. It was liquid that put me to sleep when I was first kidnapped.

Here we go again...

Miss Darkness's P.O.V.

Moonrise and Alice arrived with two girls in there arms. I smiled evilly and happily that they did the job right, but something was missing.

"I told you to kidnap three girls not just two

"

"Right. Sorry we forgot" Alice said and moonrise agreed with her. They both looked down in shame and then the door from the building opened.

Mary's P.O.V. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went back to Tokyo because I know something will be happening with Raven and Beastboy anytime soon. I mean, it has to happen! I need this! BBRae for ever!

I walk into a building because curiously got to me. I guess you can say I'm like curious George.

Five sets of eyeballs look at me in sync which is really creepy...

One of the girls smiled at me. "Get her" She pointed at me and two girls were now heading my way.

"Wait! I just want to say that.... I love tacos" I said with a poker face.

"What?" One of the girls asked.

"I love tacos. Well since I'm hungry I thought you can buy me a taco? I'm okay with pizza too! Just not sushi or tofu because I don't like it a bit" I said. They all looked at me if I was crazy and I am.