Story 5-Chapter 2-Babysitting-ROBSTAR&BBRAE

Story 5

Babysitting-Rostar&BBRae

Chapter 2.

Robin's P.O.V.

The kids ran all over the place when we got to the park. Well...Rose didn't run because she was still a baby.It looks like Starfire likes babysitting so far. Maybe in the future Starfire and I could have a kid...if we ever get married of course.

"Michael!" I heard Alyssa scream annoyed. I stood up from the bench and walked over to them so see what was going on.

"What's going on here?" I asked raising an eyebrow. They looked at me and Alyssa spoke. "He threw dirt at me!"

"No I didn't!" Michael defended and crossed his arms.

"You always throw something at me and Melissa! That's why she always try to keep away from you"

"Okay that's enough" I said getting in between them just in case they try to hit each other or something.

"What's going on?" Starfire said walking to my direction holding Rose and Melissa following her.

"Michael was throw dirt at me!"

"No I wasn't!"

"Both of you.Please stop the fighting. Come here Alyssa, we will get you cleaned up." Starfire said taking her hand and Melissa still following her.

"Why are you mean to Alyssa?" I asked getting a little bit down to be the exact level as Michael was so I can see him eye to eye.

"She's the one who is mean to me"

"Then why did she had dirt all over her face and hair?"

He sighted. "Fine, I'm mean to her because I don't know...I feel like I hate her for no reason and it creeps me out sometimes" He said truthfully.

"What about Melissa?"

"She's kind of a shy person. She follows people around because she doesn't want to be alone." That explains why she follows Starfire.

"Look! Its Jake, summer, Daniel, and Finn." I heard Alyssa yell and I look to my left seeing beastboy and Raven.Well this is a surprise.

Beastboy's P.O.V. -A few minutes before-

"I'm tired!" Summer complained. If only she knew that I was tired too.

"Sorry summer, but think of having fun at the park" Raven tried to encourage her.She kept walking and so did everyone else. Jake and Finn's hand were sweaty which made me feel like there hands we're going to slip from mine so I holded them tighter.

After that walk we finally arrived to the park seeing Starfire, Robin and the kids.

Summer, Finn, and Jake ran towards the other children and they began to play with each other.Robin walked back to Starfire where she was sitting on the bench.

Raven and I walked over to them as well. "Hi guys. How's the babysitting going?" Robin asked.

"Not so great. Summer has an attitude and it makes it hard to take care of her" I explained to them.Robin and Starfire laughed. "There kids beastboy, there in an age were the get attitudes" Starfire said softly because the baby in her arms was asleep.

"I guess" I sighted and there was a huge explosion behind us. We quickly jumped from the bench and the babies started to cry.

"That was weird" Raven said still observing the ground where the explosion landed.

"Ahhh!" Starfire yelled and we all looked at her confused. "T-The kids a-are gone!"

"But who took them?" Robin asked and we all looked at over the park, but nothing.This wasn't good.

**??? P.O.V.**

I observed the teen titans talking while there precious kids played in the playground. This was my chance to get close to them.

I turned into bumblebee because I know that's there normal babysitter. I walked up to them and forced a smile. "Hi kids.Ready to go home?"

They looked at me confused , but after a few minutes they finally agreed. I decided to keep the titans busy so I threw a bomb at them making it explode. I quickly grabbed the children and left. This was definitely easy.

A-N

Dun, Dun, Dun!!! They got kidnapped ,but by who?

Also I noticed that the names of the kids Jake and Finn are from adventure time and I really didn't know that until I was writing this.

ADVENTURE TIME FUN FACT- Princess Bubblegum has the same voice as Starfire in Teen Titans Go.

The story isn't over yet so stay tuned.

Vote and comment please!

♥~Mary~♥