Story 11- Chapter 2- Beating Time.

Story 11

Beating Time

Chapter 2.

Robin's P.O.V.

Everything was going amazingly perfect.

Star and I were dancing having the best time of our lives. Even Raven and beastboy were having fun on the dance floor.

The computer went on and Slade appeared with Red X. Really? These dudes again?

"Hello Titans"

"Oh My God!!! Robin I'm secretly in love with you! I respect your love relationship with Starfire though!" A girl who was tied up in a chair yelled. ( A.N. That girl is me).

"Hi Titans! I'm Emma. Starfire I think your awesome and Beastboy, just tell Raven how you feel about her" The other girl who is also tied up in a chair said.

"uh....I have no idea what she's talking about" beastboy blushed and so did Raven.

"Enough! I told you two to stay quiet! Anyways you see these girls?" I nodded yes. "These girls are in trouble. You might have saved the city, but let's see if your a real superhero to save these girls"

Slade smiled evilly at me.

"Oh we will" Cyborg spoke up with confidence.

"Oh and you have four hours or these girls right here and the building will explode. Good luck titans" The screen turned black.

"He didn't even tell us where are they"

"Raven right. How are we suppose to save them if we have no clue where they are!? This is a disaster" Cyborg said panicking.

The screen when on again and RedX appeared. "I forgot to tell you where they are....uh...you know what. I'll just give you a clue. Its a place where Starfire and Robin became a couple. Where Raven became a mascot for gum. Where beastboy got attacked by many girls and where Cyborg got to eat for free." The screen went black again.

"May I suggest Tokyo?" Starfire said being sure of herself. I think she is right because I can't forget where me and Starfire became a couple...

"I think its Tokyo to. That's the only place beastboy got chased by girls surprisingly" Raven said and beastboy just glared at her.

"It will take us five hours to get to Tokyo" Cyborg informed us.

"We only have four hours!" I complained.

"Well there is a energy booster that could help fly the T-Ship faster to get there in time"

"That's brilliant Cy, let's get that booster in the ship and fly to Tokyo!" We all cheered and went to our rooms to pack our bags.

Mary's P.O.V. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Dude, what the waffles? I was talking to Robin!" I said being beyond mad at Slade and Red X. I thought this was going to be fun.

"And I was talking to Beastboy and Raven. Oh and also Starfire because she's the best" Emma said and I agreed with her. Starfire and Raven are both my favorite titans.

"Can you two please stay quiet?" Slade said massaging his temples.

"Nah. I like being able to talk. Oh and I hate boring and this is lame so can you untie me because this is just really boring." I said politely.

"No, if you don't like it here then why are you both here?" Red X raised an eyebrow.

"I got kidnapped" Emma shrugged.

"To be honest I only came here with you because I had nothing else to do today. Since ya know, I'm single as a pringle." I have no idea what Pringle meant , but it rhymed so well just keep it there.

He facepalm his face and looked at us annoyed. "This was a mistake"

"No really? That's funny because..." I started , but then I saw a spider. "Ahhhh!!!! Spider!!! kill it!!! someone help ahh!!!!!" I screamed and so did Emma. I hate spiders.

"This is going to be a long day" I hear RedX mumble.

A-N

So instagram is having a Teen Titans party and I'm invited.... anyone can go you just have to post a picture about the invitation and your dress.

So apparently I'm going alone because I asked Night wing and he said he was already going with someone else.....

Maybe I should tell Jake to make a Robin account and go to the dance with me! XD

jk he wouldn't do it....

I have until July 24 to get a man!

I have no idea what I'm going to do on the party or how it works , but whatever.

I'll just keep asking till I get a man.

Well sorry if its horrible

-Vote and comment

-Mary-