~ Foolish Teens ~ Bbrae & Robstar

Foolish Teens ( Bbrae & Robstar)

SONG FOR THE CHPATER: Crazy in love by Beyonce

Chapter 1

Third Point of View

"Friends! Today is my birth of the day!" A cheerful alien girl with such beauty flew into the room. Her hands flew up with such glee that she couldn't help but smile. This was new to Starfire. Earth customs weren't the same as customs from her home planet. Robin has explained the celebration of birth dates to her many times to her.

Starfire enjoyed every story told by Robin. She loved it so much that she decided to give it a try. Raven was the complete opposite of Starfire. Raven was the kind of person you could easily relate. She hated her birthday and she loved to read. Beastboy thought it was weird that Raven considered reading as a 'fun' hobby. Perhaps it was the way he always played video games with the rest of the guys.

Cyborg didn't mind anything the titans did. The only thing that bothered him was the way Robin kept on pushing him to the limit. Last time, Cyborg almost broke his arm trying to keep with with Robin's orders. Although he doesn't agree with the way Robin takes care of the team, he loves all his friends.

Just like Cyborg; Robin also loves his friends. He has always called them teammates, but inside he knows that they are more than that. They are family to him. He loved the feeling of feeling loved by more one than one person. Batman showed Robin a few times his father and son love. Unfortunately, Robin didn't feel it or notice it.

There was one particular titan who he cared the most. His best friend, Starfire, was like a diamond to him. So precious yet so easy to be taken away. Robin knew a busy hero like him shouldn't be with a fragile easy target like Starfire. Too many risks causes so many worries.

"You told us your birthday was last month. We ate cake and pizza that day, remember?" Beastboy was perplexed on why Starfire kept on saying it was her birthday. There was a chance Robin did not explain very well to Starfire when birthdays where celebrated.

"Today is the 7th! Robin has told me that on the 7th; I celebrate my birthday. Is that not correct?" She looked at each of her friends individually. Their eyes showed confusion on what she tried to explain to them.

Robin later walked in rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I meant every January on the 7th, Star. Not ever month," Robin felt guilty that he has lead Starfire into embarrassment.

"If my birthday was every month.... I could be eating cake all month. Let's say I make it last," Beastboy drooled over his own imaginary bubble of cake.

" Your room can't even last one day clean," Raven interfered knowing that Beastboy would easily finish the cake faster than planned.

A small frown played on Beastboy's lips like a sad melody. It hurt him to know what Raven really thought of him; a slob. "Enough. We need to train," Robin didn't have time to deal with the tension in the room. His duty was to protect and serve. That is exactly what he will do.

Cyborg groaned; letting his shoulders drop. " Your legs are skinny enough. We don't need to exercise today."

Robin's eyebrows sland inward to express how angry he was that Cyborg is denying to follow orders. Robin has zero tolerance for childish games getting in the way of training. All he had to do was simple and affective. "There's pizza and ice cream-"

Cyborg stretched his arm to cover Robin's mouth. "Say no more," Cyborg ran to the training room with hungry eyes craving the view of beauty.

When he got to the room, there was nothing but weights sitting on the ground. The others followed behind weeping in sorrows left behind from their complaining. "This is a waste of time," Raven said unamused.