The new villains- Story 12- Chapter 1

PARTS!!!

@WaterQueenAqua- Starfire's sister.
@Emmij810- Ravens sister
@Wolfgirl3183- kidnapped person number 1.
@Me- kidnapped person number 2.
@EmmaTheEnderGirl- kidnapped person number 3.
@KoriAnders123- Leader of villains.
@moonrise21- Villain 2
@GrimmB-Villain 3.

The New Villains

Story 12

Chapter 1.

Raven's P.O.V.

"Dude, let's go to that restaurant!" Beastboy suggested. The restaurant seemed small with sky blue walls. I don't remember this restaurant from the last time we we're in Tokyo.

"They better serve meat there beastboy"

"Uh...Cyborg?"

"Yeah?"

"They totally don't serve meat here. Only sushi"

"I have never had the sushi before. Tell me, what is this sushi" Starfire asked.

"Uh...I can't exactly explain it , but why don't we go try it out?" Robin asked Starfire politely. I'm jealous if there relationship. I wish I had a relationship like that.

"Ready to try some Sushi Rae?" Beastboy wiggled his eyebrows.

"Your still not funny" I said and walked away.

---

"Sushi is great!" Cyborg said putting a piece of sushi in his mouth.

"I do not like the flavor" Starfire complained.

"Neither do I" Robin agreed with her.

"Eh. Its okay with me" I shrugged.

"If Raven likes it then I like it"

"Uh...beastboy? I never said I liked it. I only said it was okay" I corrected him.

He looked down and didn't say a word. What's with him? I started to eat a little piece of sushi and then recognized the person who was standing outside the restaurant.

It was my ex boyfriend, Rex.

This can't be happening.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I excused myself and entered the small room with a sign that says "Ladies". I turned the knob from the sink and cold water started to run down like a waterfall. I placed my hand of the water and splashed my face. I then looked up to the mirror

"I need to get away from Tokyo" I mumbled to myself still looking at the mirror.

After a few minutes I finally exit the restroom. My eyes widen when I saw Rex with the titans talking.

I can't let him see me. I quickly ran to the door and entered a nice store.

I guess I will hide here for a while.

Miss Darkness's P.O.V.

"We need to do something to make everyone know who we are" I said trying to think of something clever.

"We could rob a store?" Moonrise suggested.

"No, we need something better and meaner, but what?" I asked myself getting more desperate on finding an answer.

"Well, we could destroy a superhero?" I looked over to Alice and I smile.

"Perfect! But what villains will we destroy?" I asked again to my partners.

"Well...what about the Teen Titans?"

"Say that again moonrise" I commanded.

"Uh..the teen titans" She repeated.

"Perfect! Where are they now?" I asked Alice.

"Tokyo according to the newspapers"She replied.

"Girls, we are going to Tokyo!" They both cheered. I just stood there smiling evilly thinking of a plan to destroy them.

A-N

Sorry its short! I just couldn't keep you waiting. Also sorry if its horrible!

So some of you appeared in the chapter and others didn't. Don't worry you will.

@KoriAnders123- Is the leader called Miss Darkness.

@Moonrise21- is villain 2 called moonrise. (if you want to change the name let me know)

@GrimmB- Is Villain 3 called Alice.

Follow them please and if they have books please give them a read! You might like the book! (;

Vote & comment!

-Mary-