Story 14- Chapter 7- I need You

Story 14- Chapter 7- I need you

Beastboy's Point Of View

"Beastboy I--" Terra began, but the light turned off. It was completely dark.

"Terra?" I called for her, but she didn't answer. I started to get worried so I turned into a bat and used my bat vision since they can see the the dark.

I looked around, searching for Terra, but I couldn't find her anywhere. The lights turned on making me turn myself back to well me.

"Hi beastboy" Terra said behind me.

"Terra? Why couldn't I find you in the room?"

"because I was trying to find a light switch somewhere in the room." she explain and I believed her since it's kind of reasonable.

"So, what were you going to tell me?"

"What?" She asked confused and then quickly recovered. "Oh yeah, Uh...I forgot" She smiles nervously.

"Okay?" I said, but came out as a question.

"Yep, well I have to go" She smiled and walked out. That was a little strange and weird. I thought to myself , but I ended up shrugging it off.

I forgot something in the kitchen so I walked out of my room.

I felt something hit my head and I fell to the floor. I opened my eyes seeing Raven was also in the floor rubbing her head. I guess we bumped into each other.

I stood up and gave Raven a hand. "Need some help Rae Rae?" I smiled and she looked up annoyed.

"Yeah since you were the one who threw me to the floor" She accepted my hand so I pulled her up until she was on two feet.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I laughed awkwardly.

"Well next time be careful!" She yelled Annoyed and walked over to Starfire's room. I see she doesn't like me at all. I guess I could give Terra another chance.... Raven looks like she hates me. I wonder where is Terra?

Raven's Point Of View

I really didn't want to yell at Beastboy, but he got me mad! I heard him talking to Terra and that kind of made me want to be mad at him.

I'm I jealous?

No, Raven stop it! You are not jealous! I told myself.

I knocked on Starfire's door and waited for her to answer me. Poor star, she has been in her room all afternoon. I'm pretty sure the new girl had something to with it.

"Starfire? Can I come in?" I said trying to convince her.The door opened a little and a pretty girl with green eyes now had red puffy eyes.

"What?" She asked coldly. Ugh! Why does Robin have to be such a jerk? I don't know what he did, but judging on how Starfire is, he must have done something harsh.

"Can we talk?" She looked at me without saying a word. After a few seconds of silence, she finally gave a small nod. She stepped back and let me in.

"What did Robin do?" I asked her.

"He hugged her in front of me Raven" She spoke softly.

"Starfire, that hug probably didn't mean anything. I know for a fact that Robin loves you not that girl that's in the living room"

"She's here?" I nodded and she bursted out the door.That can't be good at all!

Starfire's Point Of View

I fast walked to the living room where I think they are. To my surprise, the girl was hugging Robin again!

I glared at the scene In front of me. I walked over to them and pulled the girl away from Robin.

"Starfire!" Robin yelled angrily. I looked over to the girl who looked frightened.

"I-its o-okay R-Robin" She shuttered

"No its not. Starfire, why did you pull her away? That wasn't very nice" And he still asks me why!

I crossed my arms and looked at him "You keep hugging her to much!" I explained.

Robin's furious expression soften and he smirked at me. " Your jealous aren't you?"

"N-No...." I lied. "Okay yes! I am the jealous!" I sighted and looked down. I wanted to avoid looking eye to eye with Robin. I felt some arms wrap around me, hugging me. The familiar aroma filled my nose.

"Don't be jealous. Your my only Starfire" Robin whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I blushed at his actions.

"I'm Pacifica. Sorry for hugging your boyfriend to much"

"It is fine. Sorry for pulling your hair"

"Its fine" She smiled and I smiled back.

Mystery Point Of View

"You thought you could protect your friends that easily huh Terra?" I looked over to Terra who is now tied up.

"Let me go! This isn't fair" She yelled as she struggled to set herself free.

"Oh, but it is fair. Someone else is taking you place for now." I laughed evilly.

"You monster!" She screamed back.

I snapped my fingers "Slade! Red X! Take her to the cellar of the building" I commanded and they obeyed.

if my plan is going to work, I need to get rid of people who are getting in my way. Since Terra is one of them, Terra has to stay locked in the cellar for a while.

Like is said, a storm is forming and once it reaches its form, there's no stopping it.

~Important Authors Note ~

I don't know when I'll update again....I have to go to school...sorry guys! :(

once school starts (On Monday) it will get harder to update.... sorry....wait a while OK? :/

I made a new book called "Just Girly Things"

So yeah, updating is going to get harder to do....

I got my schedule and I have 9 classes.

I have one question.... how do you delete a wattpad account? .-.

~Mary~