Story 11- Chapter 3- Beating Time

Story 11

Beating Time

Chapter 3

Raven's P.O.V. (Finally)

"How much time do we have?"Robin asked Cyborg while he flew the T-Ship.

"2 hours" Cyborg replied. Great, two hours sitting on here waiting to arrive to Tokyo again.De Ja vu I guess.

"Hey Raven, want to take pictures with me? Pleeeaaassseee?"

"No beastboy"

"Your no fun Rae" He mumbled.

I just ignored him and looked outside the window. It was a nice view.

"Let us do the playing of a game" Starfire suggested. Robin agreed mostly because she was his girlfriend. I think its going to be pretty nice remembering good times we spend in Tokyo.

"How about we play I spy!?" Cyborg asked and yeah we all agreed because that's kind of the only thing we could do at this point.

Finally we arrived after a boring game for I spy. Now that was torture even for me.

"Yo, Robin. My detector is picking up Slade's vibrations. He should be in that building"

"Okay Cy. Let us take him down at his own game"

"We have to hurry because we only have 20 minutes until the building explodes" I informed them.

"Titans Go!" Robin yelled and we all made our way to the tower.

Mary's P.O.V. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"How much time do we have until this building explodes?" RedX asked Slade. Emma's and my eyes widen in horror. This building is going to explode!?

"19 minutes" Slade replied.

"You can't do this!!" Emma yelled.

"Yeah! We're to young to die! I have a chihuahua to take care of" I informed them. Even though my chihuahua hates me I still love him.

"To bad. Guess the titans aren't coming. That excellent because if they let the building explode with you two in it, people will hate them and not think of them as  true heros"

"Your a bad man Slade. So are you RedX!" I hissed

"I agree"

"Aww thanks Emma"

"Welcome"

"Okay that's enough! Put something on there mouths so they don't talk!" Slade ordered and Red X quickly obeyed. Talk about anger issues. What this dude needs is a punching dummy! And by that I mean to punch Slade in the face.

Once Red X ties a cloth in both of our mouths the door broke open. The titans entered the room and looked around to see where is the trouble.

"Well...well...well...if it isn't the teen titans here to save these two girls" Slade and Red X smiled at them Evilly. If I wasn't tied up, I would have kicked his sorry, butt right now right here!

"Yeah and bring you to Jail"Raven yelled back.

"Two minutes. That some short time. Well goodbye titans!" Red X threw something at the floor and the room fill with smoke.

"Where did they go?" Cyborg asked confused.

"Don't know, but we have to get out of here. Raven, until them! Hurry!"