Story 3-Chapter 1- The Missing Diary-CYBEE

Story 3

The Missing Diary~CyBee

Chapter 1.

Narrator's P.O.V.

It was an ordinary day in the teen titans tower. Robin searching for crime, Starfire feeding silky his meal, Raven meditating, Beastboy playing vidoe games, and Cyborg....well....where is cyborg?

Oh yes! He is at the Teen Titans East Tower helping with something that Bumblebee needed.

~Teen Titans East Tower~

"Are you sure you can help me find who stole my personal diary" Bumblebee asked Cyborg. 

"Of course! Why do you keep a diary anyways?" Cyborg asked being curious like every other human in the world. The only difference is that cyborg is part robot.

"It helps me get everything out of my mind since I'm the only girl in the team" She explained and Cyborg nodded in understatement.

"I will need to talk to your team first. There's a good chance they took it"

"Yeah I think that too. Thanks for helping me" She said hugging him.Cyborg blushed and so did bumblebee.

"Your welcome" She gaved him a small smile and left to do what Robin does. Search for crime.

Cyborg walked to the living room seeing Aquaman and speedy playing video games. "Can I talk to you speedy?"

"Can't ot wait? I'm beating Aquaman at this game right now" He complained.

"Haha! You wish" Aquaman laughed and speedy glared at him. Cyborg sighted and pulled speedy away from the couch into a room.

Cyborg turned out the lights and the only light there was in the room was from a lamp that was pointed to speedy.

"Why you did it?" Cyborg asked and Speedy looked at him confused.

"Do what?"

"Don't play innocent with me!" Cyborg said slamming his hand on the table making everything on the table jump. Speedy flinched , but quickly recovered.

"I'm not playing!" Speedy screamed at cyborg. Speedy was getting tired of Cyborg thinking he did something so he stood up and headed to the door.

There was a loud crash and Cyborg jumped off his chair. "What happened!?"

"Uh...I tripped over the cable from the lamp and broke it...." Speedy said laying on the floor and the lamp

pieces all over the place.

"Speedy!"

"I said Sorry! I'll buy you a new one later" Speedy said getting up and exiting the room.

Cyborg sighted and called aquaman in the room.

"What's up Cy?" Aquaman said while taking a seat. The entire room had light now since Speedy broke the lamp. (Speedy-Seriously? I'm sorry!)

"Why did you do it aquaman!?"

"Uh...I didn't know the chicken sandwich was yours...."

"What? Nobody os talking about that! I mean why did you steal Bumblebee's diary!?"

"Uh...I can't answer that" Aquaman simply said.

"oh? and why not!?"

"Because I didn't do it!" Aquaman screamed at cyborg.

"Fine, your free to go. I was going to make this more awesome by turned off every light in tge room and just having a lamp on facing you" Cyborg informed him.

"That's cool. Why didn't you?"

"Speedy broke the lamp!!"Cyborg yelled enough to make Speedy hear it. "OH.MY.GOODNESS. I said I was SORRY!" Speedy was now getting annoyed.

The next and last people we're Más y Ménos. The took a seat and faced Cyborg.

"Why did you do it!?"

"De què ablas amigo Cyborg?" (What are you talking about friend cyborg?")

"I have no idea what you said. The only thing I understood was amigo and cyborg"

" Por què no usas Roosetta Stone Pare què the enseñe español?"(Why don't you use Roosetta Stone to teach you Spanish?" Más y Mènos suggested.

"Uh...sorry I don't know Spanish...your free to go" They nodded and left. Cyborg felt horrible that he couldn't help Bumblebee find her diary.

He sighted and left to Bumblebee's room to explain to her that it wasn't her teammates who stole it.He knocked on the door and bumblebee came out.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't find you're diary , but won't stop until I find it!!"

"Cyborg,  I already found it under my bed."

"Oh..." Cyborg trailed off.

"Thanks for everything. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like you" She gaved Cyborg a small kiss and left back into her room. Cyborg blushed and left to the Teen Titans Tower.

~The End~

A-N

That was fun! Until Speedy ruined it with braking the lamp!  -___-

Speedy- I SAID SORRY!

Whatever. Anyways updating Wattpad was the best/worst choice.

good- because it tells me when you comment , vote , or add my book to your reading list! (:

Bad- It doesn't tell me how many reads I have or votes in the book. Oh and when I do the "Complete" button for a story it automatically says complete to every story I have! I only wanted it on some NOT all of them!   :(

Its getting me frustrated! >.<

but whatever.I can't go back.

Vote and comment please! :)

another update coming in  a few minutes! ;)

♥~Mary~♥