Story 2-Chapter 1-The adventure-BBRea

Story 2.

-The adventure-BBRae

Chapter 1.

Raven's P.O.V.

I was reading my book of spells to see if I could learn something new that would help me fight crime easily.

There wasn't that much crime today so I had practically nothing to do. Starfire and Robin went on a picnic together at the lake.

Cyborg is spending the rest of the month with bumblebee.Beastboy.. well...he's in the living room playing video games.

My stomach growled which means I'm hungry.I headed to the kitchen seeing beastboy eating his tofu.

"Hey Rae" He smiled.

"Don't call me Rae, my name is Raven" I corrected him. I went to the fridge and took out some tomatoes, lettuce, and salad dressing. I started to wash the lettuce and tomatoes. I cut them in pieces and threw it on the bowl. Then I added salad dressing.

"Hey, Raven...do you want some tofu?" I shook my head and started to eat my salad.

"Want to play a video game together?"

"No thanks, I'm going for a walk" I said placing the bowl in the sink.I will wash that later.

"Can I walk with you? Please!" I sighted and nodded. He smiled and we headed outside in the back of the tower.

I always liked the back of the tower because there were butterflies and beautiful wild flowers growing. Sure I was dark and stuff , but I like nice things too.

"dude, this place is awesome!"

"Yeah I know"

"How come I have never been here!?" Beastboy asked.

"because your busy playing video games and eating tofu" I explained and kept walking until I was at the end of the garden.

"I guess your right." I heard thunder and I immediately thought about a thunder storm coming our way.

"Looks like its going to rain"

"Let's go back in the tower" I nodded in agreement and we quickly ran to the tower. We we're finally going to reach the entrance until something appeared infront of us.

"Hello, I'm the rainstorm king" The guy dressed as a cloud said.Beastboy started to chuckle because the guy infront of us looked a little funny with his costume.

"Uh...hi" I simply said.

He watched as beastboy kept laughing. "Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Dude, you're dressed as a cloud! How can I not laugh!" The cloud costume ,the guy was wearing, turned gray.

"How dare you laugh at me. You will both be punished for this" He grew big and threw glitter at us making us fall asleep.

Once I woke up I noticed we we're in a cage. Beastboy was still knocked out so I tried my black magic to set us free.

With my power I broke the cage setting us free. "Well that was easy" I mumbled.

"Someone! Get her now!" I turned to see the rainstorm king mad as ever.Some of his guards came running to us. I quickly got beastboy,  since he was still asleep, and ran for it before they could catch us.

I finally found a little room so I ran in there and locked the door hopping they wouldn't find us. I heard some groaning and turned to see beastboy getting up, and messaging his head.

"W-What happened?" I placed my finger on my lips indicating to be quiet. He nodded and looked down at the floor.

After a few minutes I thought it was clear to speak. "beastboy, the weird guy took us because you laughed at him" I explained.

"Maybe I shouldn't have laughed..."

"You think!?" I was a little mad at him , but that was the least of my worries. We needed to get out of here and fast.

"Maybe I can turn Into an elephant or dinosaur and take us home" beastboy suggested.It was a good plan , but I'm afraid its missing something.

"Beastboy, there will be guards all over the place.How are we going to escape from that?"

"um...fighting them..." I sighted in frustration. "There's like a million of guards and only two of us.I don't think we even stand a chance to be honest,"

The door swung open and rainstorm king entered the room with a smirk.

"Looks like you will have to be punished even more for trying to escape"

A-N

Next chapter soon I hope. I almost didn't get to update because my brother broke him phone and he wanted to use mine , but I said no.

If I let him use mine I wouldn't have updated today.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks! ♥

♥~Mary~♥