Chapter 4~ Random TT Story~

Raven walked closer to Robin. " This will only help you" Raven said softly.

"No it won't!" Robin yelled as he ran towards Slade. Since Raven was in the way, Robin pushed her to the ground. He then jumped towards Slade. Robin later punched Slade in the face.

Finally, robin saw Slade fall to the floor. "Time to go back to the tower to see if star okay" Robin said to himself.

Robin rode back to the tower in his motorcycle. He then ran to the tower and said " Is Starfire okay?" Cyborg just looked at him.

"She's doing okay" Cyborg asked not being so sure.

"Uh..dudes...Starfire's heartbeat is slowing down every minute" Beastboy said sadly. He believed Starfire wouldn't last long.

"Oh no...our only hope is Raven's powers" Cyborg informed the others.

"Don't count on it. Raven works for Slade" Robin said as Cyborg and beastboy gasped. "Dude no way!" Beastboy exclaimed. "What!?" Cyborg asked all confused.

"Raven and Slade tried injecting me so I could become evil." Robin explained to everyone in the room basically just Cyborg and Beastboy.

" so Slade turned Raven evil?" Cyborg asked a little confused.

"Aww man! I wanted to date her, but now I can't because she turned evil" Beastboy complained. He loved Raven even though she was dark.

"Oh look at beastboy confessing his love" Cyborg teased and laughed a little at Beastboy turning into a tomato. Poor beastboy kept blushing.

"Uh...yeah..." Beastboy said kind of unsure of it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Guys that's not the point" Robin interrupted them.

Cyborg, beastboy, and Robin heard a beeping sound coming from Starfire's room. Robin's skin when to peach color to a pale color.

" uh...what's the beeping sound?" Robin asked nervously.

"Its coming from stars room!" Cyborg yelled and panicked. He had his opinions on what the beeping sound was, but he kept quiet.

"Dude you don't think she's dead or something?" Beastboy spoke a little worried for his friend. Robin and Cyborg both panicked and said "Oh no!" In the same time.

Robin couldn't handle the pain in his heart. He loved Starfire and now it was to late to even tell her how he felt. So he ran to Starfire's room. "Starfire are you okay!?" Robin asked.

Robin looked down at Starfire. Her pulse rate was going down, until the heart beat completely stopped. "No Starfire!" Robin yelled with a few tears in his eyes.

"No please no! It has to be a dream!" Cyborg yelled as he kneeled down to the floor and cried a little. Who could blame him? Starfire was loved by everyone.

"Its not a dream. Starfire is really dead" Beastboy said sadly.

"This is all my fault! I should have done something to stop Slade!" Robin blamed himself. All he wanted was Starfire being safe in the beginning and all Robin got in return was his true love dead. Cyborg saw Robin frustrated with himself. So cyborg stood up and walked over to Robin.

" It was Slade's fault not yours" Cyborg assured Robin so he would calm down.

••• With Slade and Raven•••

"Ugh! Robin got away from us" Raven said as she banged the table with all her force. She was frustrated.

"He did, but Starfire didn't" Slade smiled under his mask.

"I feel kind of guilty about what happened to Starfire" Raven said as she looked down. She covered herself with her cape as she felt guilt wash all over her.

" You shouldn't. Villains shouldn't feel a shamed about there actions" Slade informed Raven. She walked over the window that was close to her and looked out at the sky. "I still feel guilty. What of she died?" Raven said a little worried.

Slade sighted. "That was the plan remember?" Slade was starting to get annoyed with Raven.

"I feel like a criminal" Raven spoke as she looked at her hands. Slade just rolled his eyes. "For goodness sake! She isn't dead!" Slade yelled this time.

"How do you know for sure?" Raven asked as she crossed her arms, waiting for an answer. "Sweetheart, I know everything. Go to the tower to find out yourself" Slade suggested. "That's exactly what I'm planning to do" Raven said as she left the building Slade and her were staying.

She then got on Slade's car and drove to the tower. Soon she arrived to the tower, nervous about what was going to happen.

Cyborg sat down in the nearest chair and just looked down with sadness. " I can't believe she's gone" Cyborg mumbled. Robin just felt sadness and anger in him. " Cyborg! This is your fault too! You didn't try to stop Slade!" Robin let all his anger at poor Cyborg who was still hurt by all that has happened.

"What my fault!?" Cyborg yelled confused as he sat up. "Yes your fault!" Robin confirmed his words.

"Starfire just died and all you do is argue" Beastboy said very annoyed because watching them both argue was getting very annoying.

"Beastboy is right surprisingly" Raven spoke as she entered the room. Cyborg and Robin just looked at her thinking 'is she really here?' Or ' What is she doing here?'. Beastboy's eyes glowed with joy.

He was happy to see Raven again. So he ran towards Raven and hugged her tight. "Raven you are back!" He said snuggling in Raven's cape. "Beastboy get off me!" She pushed him away.

"Because of you Starfire is dead!" Robin yelled furious at Raven.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen" Raven looked down at the floor feeling very guilty. Even though Raven worked with Slade she still cared about her friend Starfire.

Beastboy saw how sad Raven was so he said "Don't worry about it to much"  all the a sudden a beeping sound started to beep.

"Hey look! Starfire's heart beat is coming back!" Cyborg yelled with joy. Both Beastboy and Raven smiled in the same time. " Starfire is alive!" Beastboy exclaimed. "Thank goodness" Raven breathed out with relief.

Even though everyone was happy and smiling about Starfire being alive. Starfire wished she was dead. Robin noticed that she looked very sad so he walked over to her. "Star are you okay? You seem upset"

he asked very concerned.

She sighted and said " I feel the horrible" Then she looked down to her hands.

"For what?" Robin asked being very curious about what she was talking about.

"Its time for you all to know" She looked at everyone with her serious expression.

"Know what?" Robin asked.

"On my planet, I am expected to get married" She answered. Everyone gasped except Raven.

~ Authors Note~

Hey guys!

Vote ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Comment(ノ^o^)ノ

~ Mary (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)