Story 4-Chapter 1-A walk at the park~Flinx

story 4.

A walk at the park~Flinx~

Chapter 1.

Jinx's P.O.V.

Since my teammates from H.I.V.E. academy are busy having a guys day I'm stuck in the H.I.V.E. tower doing nothing, but watching TV.

It was a beautiful day outside so I decided to go for a walk. On my way to the park I saw a garden full of roses. I stopped and admired them.They were pretty , but I have to keep walking to the park.

I was looking down at the floor not knowing where I was going and I bumped into someone and fell on the floor.

"Oops sorry" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw a guy , but it wasn't just a guy. It was a superhero. I could tell by his outfit.

The reached his arm and I took it and he pulled me up to my feet.

"I'm Kidflash, the fastest boy alive" He introduced himself and smiled.

"I'm Jinx, I'm bad luck, good luck was never an option for me" I sighted and looked down at the ground.

"That's funny because to me you're good luck" I looked up and blushed.

"Why do you say that? I'm Jinx. I will always be bad luck. Like I said before, good luck was never an option for me. Besides, I'm a villain"

"No, I think you're lucky because you meet me" He joked and winked. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"I'm kidding"

"Yeah, whatever" I said and started to walk away. Kid flash grabbed my arm and swung me back with him.

"I'm sorry , but I couldn't let you go without me asking you on a date" He winked again and like I did before, I rolled my eyes .

"You wish"

"Okay then...see you later"I opened my mouth to deny his offer , but he was already gone with his super speed.

"What a day" I mumbled to myself and went back home.

"Hi Jinx" Gizmo said smiling at me , but I just ignored him and went to my room.

I felt a little tired so I feel asleep.

~~

Someone shook me and woke me up. I squinted because the lights in the room hurts my eyes.I could see it was Gizmo and Mammoth.

"Uh...why did you wake me up?" I asked being annoyed.

"because its time for our date!" Kid flash appeared out of nowhere with a rose. Gizmo and mammoth looked at me confused. I sighted. "We're going on a date I guess..."

Gizmo and mammoth didn't say a word.They just looked at me shocked. Kid flash grabbed my arm and dragged me to the restaurant in 5 seconds.

"Reservations for me and my Lady" Kid Flash said to the guy in a tuxedo. I looked up to us and nodded. Then he lead us to our table near a window. "Your waiter will be here to take you're orders shortly"He informed us.

"This place is pretty fancy. I didn't even get the chance to look better" I told him looking at my messy hair and clothes because as you know, I nearly woke up.

"You look amazing to me" I blushed and looked down at the table. I felt kind of like butterflies fluttering all over my stomach.

~~~

After we ate our meals we left to the movies to see "The Falt Of Our Stars". It was a great movie and when we we're done. He took me home. I actually had a great day.

"Thanks Kid Flash" I smiled at him and he smiled back.His face came closer to mine and he kissed me.He quickly left and I stood there shocked.

"Jinx! Come inside. Its getting late" Gizmo yelled and I quickly snapped back into reality. That was an exiting day and it all started in a walk at the park.

~The End~

A-N

So...double update today!! XD

Since you are all awesome...I'm going to let you guys choose the next Story.

OPTIONS!

A) Babysitting- Robstar & BBRae

B) The Second Dimension-Cyborg's P.O.V.

c)The new girl- Flinx

YOU GUYS CHOOSE WHAT STORY I DO FIRST!

Its all on you! (;

Vote and comment please!

~Mary~