Story 10 - Wedding Crash-BBRae- Sequel

Story 10.

Wedding Crash

BBRae

Sequel to Lost Memories

Chapter 1.

Raven's P.O.V.

Weddings are amazing. They show that you are ready to start a life with someone who you love and cherish. You might even start a family and be happy. Those couple will be togheter until death or someone will apart them from each other's lives.

But what happens when you are forced to get married to someone who you don't even know or like? Nothing , but sadness. Well that's what is happening to me. I left the Teen Titans tower when then others were trying to get Starfire back. It was time to meet my new husband.

Going back to Azarath is kind of making me nervous. What if my new husband isn't a nice person...well I am half Demon and so is most of my people so I guess I should expect the worst. I only hope my father, picked out a good husband because if he didn't...Let's just say, we are going to have some problems.

I took the T-Ship and landed on the grounds of my planet. Everyone was there to receive me because I was the new princess of Azarath. You see, we are given spots on when one of us will become a princess. Once the old princess dies, someone else replaces her and that someone is me unfortunately. That's why I have to marry a guy I don't even know.

He will become my prince and we will rule Azarath together until one of us dies.Its just the way of my people. I can't change it.

"Princess Raven, your new room awaits." A nice lady said and took me to a room where I must get ready. The wedding will be held tomorrow morning ,as soon as possible.

Beastboy's P.O.V.

I went to her room expecting to see her reading a book or something , but nothing. She wasn't there at all. Some of her stuff were missing as well.

"Robin, she isn't in her room!!" I yelled and everyone (except Raven) came in the room.

"Where could she have gone? Is it my fault?" Starfire asked and Robin shook his head assuring her it wasn't her fault.

"I think I know where she could have gone" Cyborg spoke up.

"Where!?" I asked not having any patience in me. I needed to know where she was and if she's safe or not.

"Her planet?" Cyborg said not being sure , but that could be reasonable.

"I believe to be called Azarath"

"It is Azarath!" I agreed with Starfire. Raven has talked about her planet a few times so I memorized it.

"To the T-Ship" Robin said and we all went where we keep it, but it was gone. Raven must have taken it to take her to her planet.

"Maybe we can borrow Teen Titans East Ship to take us to Raven. I'll call bumblebee"Cyborg said getting out his communicator.

"Beastboy, you know that if she decides to stay at her home planet you must let her. I know you like her and all , but its her choice alone" Robin said while the placed his hand on my shoulder.

I sighted. "I know" Cyborg came and told us they said yes so we drove to the Teen Titans East on Cyborg's car.

We got there and we headed to the ship. Cyborg even got a kiss from bumblebee for being a good friend on helping me to get Raven back. I guess Cyborg got a sweet kiss from bumblebee thanks to me , but that isn't the point right now.

" I'm coming to get you back" I whispered as we flew out of earth to find her home planet.

A-N

Ugh! why do I write so short chapters!?

I can't even think of anything else..

Is today a special holiday or something because... WHERE IS EVERYONE!? D:

I don't even see anyone post anything on instagram since yesterday... and I'm following 75 people...

in my personal account I'm following 196 people and the only thing I have seen was my crush posting a picture of his new IPhone.

Eh. My life is full of wonder.

Oh and I'll be doing some editing for my book "Bitten For Love" today so maybe I'll finish Dunno depends on how horrible it is ( Which it is horrible) so don't know when I'll update again.

See ya later! ✌

❀Vote ❀

✏Comment ✏

~Mary~