Story 1- chapter 3-Old Friends-Robstar

Story 1.

Old Friends~Robstar

Chapter 3-

✨ ✨ Raven's P.O.V. ✨ ✨

I woke up and went to the kitchen where everyone else was except Starfire. She must still be asleep in her room.

"Dude, we're going to eat Tofu for breakfast!" Beastboy argued. "No we aren't! We're eating Waffles!" Cyborg argued back.Everyday ia the same thing.We always go with Waffles because who would want to eat tofu for breakfast? Only beastboy that's who.

"Hi Raven.I was thinking we could meditate later if you don't mind" Sunnyfire asked. She didn't look evil so maybe I was wrong.

"Sure, that's fine"

"I like your necklace" Robin complimented. Sunnyfire blushed and  looked down. Her necklace was a silver heart with a red diamond. Its cute I guess.

"Starfire is still in her room? Well that's odd don't you guys think?" Cyborg asked and we all agreed.

"I'll go check on my bestfriend" Sunnyfire said and left to Starfire's room.I decided to go too since Starfire was my friend too.

Starfire's P.O.V.

I didn't feel like having the breakfast so I decided to stay in my room.I was reading a book about nature and how it works.I thought it was really interesting so I didn't bother to do anything else.

My door opened and I immediately looked over to the door.It was Sunnyfire looked a little mad.She walked over to me and sat down on the corner of my bed.

"Starfire, you didn't go to the kitchen to eat something" She said gently. I always loved her soft voice. It makes me feel calm.

"I do no wish for the break and the fast"

"Its called breakfast. Starfire, why can't you talk clear English like me?"

" I don't know. If you don't mind, I would like some privacy" I said laying down and placing my head in a pillow.

"Your difficult Starfire! I hope you know that!" Sunnyfire screamed at me. I sat up and looked at her.She is acting different.

"You're not Sunnyfire!" I looked at her.She scoffed and glared at me. I noticed the necklace in her neck. That must be something that makes her act this way.

" I am! You should know that! We're bestfriends!" She complained. Being friends with her in the past made me realize something. She never complains!

I quickly reached out and yanked the necklace off her neck.She quickly reacted and touched her neck.Once she didn't feel it she looked at me with her expression being mad.

"Give.Me.Back.Me necklace!" I ignored her and observed the necklace in my hand. Why didn't it change her? I asked myself. Maybe that's how she is now.

"Calm down. I can feel your anger levels rising" Raven said coming in the room.

"She yanked my necklace away from me!" Sunnyfire complained and pointed at me. Soon everyone was now in my room wanting to know what's going on.

"You girls alright? We can hear you all screaming especially Sunnyfire"Cyborg crossed his arms and looked at us waiting for an answer. I sighted and handed Sunnyfire her necklace back.

"Thank you" She said and the guys still looked at us confused. "Starfire took Sunnyfire's necklace and Sunnyfire made a big deal about it" Raven explained for the guys.

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble.This necklace is my mother's and she gaved it to be before she died" Sunnyfire was now crying. Sunnyfire's parents died? I didn't know that.

I scooted over to her and gaved her a big hug. She quickly pushed me away and glared at me. "Don't touch me.You did enough harm" She stood up and left running. Robin wanted to go after her , but he turned and looked at me. "Starfire, maybe its best if you stay away from my girlfriend" Then he ran off.

I couldn't believe Sunnyfire and him are something. Tears were starting to form , but I tried to not let them fall.

"Starfire, Robin is right. Maybe its best if you let Sunnyfire alone for a while." I nodded in agreement. "Hey Cy, let's go play video games!" Cyborg agreed and they left to the living room.

Raven didn't leave, she only closed the door.She sat next to me and I worried a little bit that she was going to yell at me too.

"Starfire,  I think I know what you tried to do." I looked up to her in surprise. "You do?" I said placing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You thought the necklace made her act different"

"Well...yeah because she isn't herself"

Raven sat there in silence thinking and finally spoke. "Maybe it isn't her. But she doesn't act evil so don't worry about it to much. I bet its nothing. Growing up changes you" She stood up and left.

Everyone seemed to be in Sunnyfire's side. I guess I'm not welcome in the Teen Titans tower. I packed some of my clothes in my  backpack  and gaved Silky a goodbye kiss.

"Nobody will miss me anyways" I tear escaped from my eye and I flew away from the tower. I don't have nowhere to go , but whatever I find, it will be better than the Tower.

A/N

Omg is it that boring? Yes it is!!

So sorry this story is really boring! :(

but the good news is that Story 2.
will be coming soon!

Its a BBRae story! ;)

please vote and comment! Thanks!

♥~Mary~♥