Story 14- Chapter 9- I need you

Beastboy's Point Of View [°•°]

"Terra, I have to talk with you about something. You might like it or you'll end up hating me."

"Beastboy, nothing can make me hate you" She said in a nice sweet voice while she touched my cheek softly. I kind of felt ticklish, but I kind of did like it.

"I-I think I like you" I said the last part quickly, just to get all of this over with. I closed my eyes not wanting to see her reaction. It can be good or it can be bad.

"Oh."

I opened my eyes. "Oh?"

"Yes oh. I have no words"

"So you don't Like me?" I asked confused. Sometimes she confuses me.

"Actually I do" She smiled and ran towards me until she was hugging me really tight. She smelled like coconut.

Raven's Point Of View (¬_¬) {That's Raven's face}

"Star? Are you still in your room?" I said knocking. See, this is why I hate having a boyfriend. It only causes problems in your life that would have never happened if you were single.

Starfire opened the door a few

minutes later. She has puffy red eyes. Ugh! She has been crying wasn't she? That's it! I'm going to send Robin to a different dimension.

"I do not feel the o or the kay." She sighted and looked down to the floor. "I believe it is called having the boy trouble yes?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah." I said in my normal scratchy voice. "What did Robin do now?" I asked.

"Stuff" She simply answered and closed the door.

I shrugged and walked to the left. This drama is between Starfire and Robin. I don't really want to get involved with drama because I hate it! I prefer to be alone and read at nice dark book.

I passed by Terra's room and heard some mumbling noises. I got curious so I peaked by the door a little. Terra was hugging Beastboy. Anger filled my body.

I closed eyes, trying to calm down, but I couldn't. When I opened them. I saw a big hole on the wall.

"What the!?" Beastboy asked himself and turned around looking at me. "Raven!" He exclaimed. "Your powers pushed Terra that made her brake the wall and fall off the Tower!" He said in a very worried tone. He pulled the door wide open and rushed down the hall.

Starfire's Point Of View

I was very angry with Robin and pacifica, but mostly with pacifica. Why did she even record the whole thing just to show it to me? She is trying to do something.

The automatic doors slid open and I rushed out of my room, trying to find pacifica.

She was on the couch eating potato chips. "Pacifica" I said clenching my teeth in anger.

"Starfire, what a nice--"

"Do not do the talking with me. Explain why you had a recorder with you?"

"Alright" She sighted. " The truth is, I have known Robin didn't like you! One day, I was at the pizza place eating pizza when I over heard your team talking when you weren't there. Cyborg and beastboy bet Robin that he couldn't get you to be his girlfriend for a week! Robin wanted to prove them wrong so...I decided to take a recorder with me. I knew if I helped you find out the truth. You wouldn't get that hurt when he finished his bet. I only did this to protect you. I hope you understand"

"Oh. I am the sorry!" I hugged her.

"Its fine. Please let go, your are stronger than you look" I let go of her and blushed of embarrassment.

"Sorry"

"Its fine. May I ask what are you going to do now?"

I sighted. "The hardest thing I must do. Break up with Robin"

~ Authors Note~

First day of class today. English class and I had to write an essay. Math class I had to solve problems. High school is rough for the first day of school.

So good news and bad news.

Good news- My English class teacher said we will be typing on the computers and we will be reading a lot! I get to work on my writing and write better than now!
Oh and my school uses computers not paper and pencil to write assignments and essays...Yes, we learn by technology not old school anymore.

Bad news- Lot's of homework and less updates... sorry.../.\

I can't open my locker so that a fail. I'm so in trouble! Oh gosh, I'm such a fail.
Oh and Jake is no longer in my life. I never see him. I saw better guys! ;)

Anyways, thanks everyone for the votes and comments on this book.

MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK! XD

~Mary~